IGNORED

Khao talo Hill resort taking the piss

Ron Rat

On their website they are saying it is a 10 minute stroll to Jomtiem beach. Anyone like to take up the challenge. If you do you are not allowed to stop for trains. Or the various intersections. Or the traffic on Sukhumvit road. I did a 12 minute stroll from Sukhumvit to  the entrance of the sub soi.

I doubt you can do on a motorbike. Unless it was 5 am in the morning and you got every light.

I was looking for a place for a mate to stay. I assume they meant to say 100 minutes stroll. I walked from 3BB on Threppasit to very close and it took well over 20 minutes.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

We used to live on Soi Bongkot and would walk to Tesco Lotus on Suckmetits to my thinking that would be barely half the distance.

That was well over an hour.

You can stick your challenge where the sun doesn't shine.

Archived