IGNORED

pattaya bay resort

daveba

just got a e mail back sorry fully booked for feb or well now what guys

What are your requirement for a hotel ? Tell us and maybe we can come up with a few suggestion.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

What are your requirement for a hotel ? Tell us and maybe we can come up with a few suggestion.

about the same standard as pattaya bay with pool mavrick ............cheers

about the same standard as pattaya bay with pool mavrick ............cheers

Balitaya`s not bad...close to PBR, with pool. the rooms are nice. some constuction going on beside the hotel, but the noise didn`t bother me while i was there!

Residence Gardens tends to be one very popular and in the same league IMO

Try the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana, it has a pool and its in a great location also I think the longer you stay the cheaper you get the room, Internationalhardman or Deadman please confirm the discount rate for staying a full week, Thank you.

Try the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana, it has a pool and its in a great location also I think the longer you stay the cheaper you get the room, Internationalhardman or Deadman please confirm the discount rate for staying a full week, Thank you.

7 days or more will get you 40% discount! so its about 1500bht a night for a studio room!

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

Yes, I like the LK hotels, perhaps the TIM hotel but not cheap. The LK hotels have almost everything you could want

Looking forward to spending time with friends again and missing Thailand

Daveba here is the link, LK Renaissance I went there to see Deadman a few weeks ago and looked at the studio rooms they are very nice.

Shit thats a good price for the LK ...............it must be bloody quiet in patts i paid more than that last year...............lol.

The LK renaissance is a great hotel would not hesitate to recommend it!!

is the lk renaissence girl friendly how much does joiners cost for 1 or 2 girls ? cheers

Yes the LKR, is GF but I don't about bringing back 2 chicks I'm like everywhere else there will be a charge.

Edited by Mavrick

7 days or more will get you 40% discount! so its about 1500bht a night for a studio room!

You will have to be quick... offer ends Oct 1st I think. If you are going in Feb its worth asking if they will be doing the same offer again.

so anybody no how much joiner fee is for 2nd girl and will it include breakfast voucher at lk r cheers

so anybody no how much joiner fee is for 2nd girl and will it include breakfast voucher at lk r cheers

I never paid when I had 2 ladies, I dont know if it's got anything to do with the fact, that I got friendly with Tong the 2ic there just after it opened....who knows? Pls advise, Thanks

Great hotel,great location... IMO :rolleyes: You wont be dissapointed!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=F8soolsiIOo&...feature=related

2 All beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

is the lk renaissence girl friendly how much does joiners cost for 1 or 2 girls ? cheers

i had 3 girls in the room, no questions asked! more than 1 girl, no breakfast voucher but then again, i never wake up in time for brekkie :Laugh1:

lbfucker.gif

thats great deadman but do they check and keep there id until they leave

yes!

lbfucker.gif

we walked up to the penthouse with loads of chicks. Didn't have to give away their IDs if you don't want them to