Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

If anyone sees a deal can you let me know

tobeornottobe

You will be lucky looking for a deal at peak time. Had quick look price around £769 KLM from Dublin using sky scanner.

Looking to head over on the 2/3 of jan from dublin and head home on the 17/18jan

Put your dates into Kayak and set up a daily price update email , I doubt prices will drop though ..

I'd get your hotel booked sharpish as well , use Booking.com , then you can cancel for free if you want to

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

December and January is peak season and the busiest for hotels/airlines so you wont get any deals or special offers in these months,if your looking for cheap accommodation then a guesthouse would be your best option.

Sky scanner . Cheap but long journey !!!

Flights | hotels | Car Hire

Your Dublin to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi journey details from Skyscanner

Journey details:

DEPARTURE

03 January 2015

07:00 Dublin (DUB)

10:10 Frankfurt am Main (FRA)

2h 10m | Aer Lingus | EI650

03 January 2015

15:25 Frankfurt am Main (FRA)

23:25 Hamad International (DOH)

6h | Qatar Airways | QR68

04 January 2015

08:35 Hamad International (DOH)

18:45 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK)

6h 10m | Qatar Airways | QR832

RETURN

18 January 2015

20:45 Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK)

23:55 Hamad International (DOH)

7h 10m | Qatar Airways | QR833

19 January 2015

06:35 Hamad International (DOH)

11:05 London Heathrow (LHR)

7h 30m | Qatar Airways | QR7

19 January 2015

13:30 London Heathrow (LHR)

14:50 Dublin (DUB)

1h 20m | British Airways | BA836

Total Price €719

Thanks, I just booked a couple of rooms here at 850 baht. 

Glad to be of help, you wont be disappointed... I didn't stay there myself but one of my friends did and I was visiting him almost every afternoon 5555555 .. great staff and spotless clean rooms.. a bit smaller for me as I'm a little claustrophobic but good value of money.

Enjoy your trip. 

I understand the stairs are very narrow and steep? This may be a worry as I am bringing my mother who is 86.

Oh! why didn't u say so before.. yes the stairs are just for you and me, definitely not for a 86 yo person, and there is no left.

I'm afraid you have to reconsider, as there are no rooms on the ground floor.. lowest room in the building you have to climb couple of stairs to it.

Oh! why didn't u say so before.. yes the stairs are just for you and me, definitely not for a 86 yo person, and there is no left.

I'm afraid you have to reconsider, as there are no rooms on the ground floor.. lowest room in the building you have to climb couple of stairs to it.

It may be OK, she lives in a house where she needs to climb stairs but they are Aussie style, not the concrete ladders they have in Asia. I may just have to help her up the stairs if I can't find something else. Unfortunately, I left my run a bit late.

Archived