Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Baht Bus- Central/South Pattaya to Jomtien Immigration

likethaigirls

Hi! I'm staying on Soi Buakhaow near Soi Diana. I have to go to Jomtien Immigration (Soi 5, Jomtien Beach Road). I want to use a baht bus. I searched here, couldn't find the info anywhere. So, where do I go to get the baht bus (hopefully not too far from where I'm staying), how much does it cost, is it a fixed route and roughly how long does it take if departing at 7 am or 7:30am?

Thanks! :-)

Outside Thai school , corner of Pattaya Tai and second road at Traffic light , just few metres from Walking St . Big queue of Bahtbus waiting . See photo below , that is where it is based.

image.jpg

Corner of Pattaya Tai and second road they are lined up waiting for passengers. 10 baht get off Jomtien  Soi 5 immigration on right almost at end of Soi 5 in  Jomtien

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

From Soi Diana you can travel on one baht bus to Pattaya Tai second road junction for 10 baht,  most Soi Buakhow baht buses go that way.  Then as said before there is a que ue waiting to take you to Jomtien

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thought it costs 20 baht from  Pattaya Tai second road junction to jomtien,thats what I paid anyhow.

Thought it costs 20 baht from  Pattaya Tai second road junction to jomtien,thats what I paid anyhow.

They will,say 20 bt because you ask how much ( they know you are a newbie to Jomtien trip) , best to hand in 10 bt coin, they will say nothing . If bahtbus pass the central road near central festival from Jomtien , it is 20 bt .

Hi! I'm staying on Soi Buakhaow near Soi Diana. I have to go to Jomtien Immigration (Soi 5, Jomtien Beach Road). I want to use a baht bus. I searched here, couldn't find the info anywhere. So, where do I go to get the baht bus (hopefully not too far from where I'm staying), how much does it cost, is it a fixed route and roughly how long does it take if departing at 7 am or 7:30am?

Thanks! :-)

If you get really lucky the baht bus you take on soi buakhao will go all the way to Jomtien.

But probably not.

I dislike being packed in to the baht bus from the queue mentioned above so I generally pick it up between soi 16 and 17.

10 baht, hand the driver exact change.

I prefer getting off at Jomtien 2nd Road but getting off at Beach Road and Soi 5 is probably better if going for the first time.

If you have to come back in the afternoon and have time to kill, Simple Simon on Soi 5 has a decent brekkie and Soi 6 has four Soi Honeyesque type massage joints.

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

You can also grab a motobike taxi and get there fast. I don't clearly remember the normal asking price - maybe 30 baht? Someone will clarify for me, I'm sure :)

Getting back is very easy - just hop on a baht bus on Jomtien Beach Road and ride it all the way up to Soi Diana. 10 baht. No issues.

You can also grab a motobike taxi and get there fast. I don't clearly remember the normal asking price - maybe 30 baht? Someone will clarify for me, I'm sure :)

Getting back is very easy - just hop on a baht bus on Jomtien Beach Road and ride it all the way up to Soi Diana. 10 baht. No issues.

Motor bike taxi to Jomtien varies between 60 bt to 100 bt depending between you and the biker and the length of the travel .

Motor bike taxi to Jomtien varies between 60 bt to 100 bt depending between you and the biker and the length of the travel .

Thanks Jockey! I couldn't remember to save my life. Getting old? Drinking too much? Yeah.

when i was on crutches i used a m/c taxi 200 baht return and he waited whilst i was in immigration  but you can get m/c tax ijust outside

any holes a goal

Archived