IGNORED

LK Royal Suite, Ironing Facilities

man1981man

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the one bedroom units at LK Royal suite come with Iron and Iron boards.

Very, I dont want my good gear being scortched in a thai laundry. Most US hotels come with Iron/Iron boards, why would that seem so offensive in Pattaya

RU serious?

That was my first thought too.:-D

If the op checks the hotel website, they will list if an iron is available in the room

Not listed on there site, emailed but no response. I have shirts that cost more than an average thai monthly wage, sorry if its so offensive that i dont trust others to put a red hot iron on them. I will buy my own if necessary.

Maybe easier to leave your expensive shirts at home. Nobody care if your shirts are a particular brand, as they will think it's a copy anyway ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe easier to leave your expensive shirts at home. Nobody care if your shirts are a particular brand, as they will think it's a copy anyway ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No

Hi, Can anyone tell me if the one bedroom units at LK Royal suite come with Iron and Iron boards.

I don't know, however all my apartments have a quality steam iron and board as part of the standard  inventory.

Aso a full laundry service.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I don't know, however all my apartments have a quality steam iron and board as part of the standard  inventory.

JDM

How much for 1 month . this November

I stayed in the Versace suite. I can't remember if there was an ironing board but they had a hair dryer if that helps.

Retired

They don't have an ironing board but they do have one of those trouser press things in the room.

i did'nt stay in any sort of special room so i guess they all do

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

How much for 1 month . this November

Snap! I'll be there for the Month of November also, but alas no ironing board suplied at my digs!

JDM

Your quote from boring pattaya thread

"what has this to do with the original question !!!!!!!!"

so what has an ironing board in your place got to do with LK Royal Suite ? shameless plug perhaps ?

Your quote from boring pattaya thread

"what has this to do with the original question !!!!!!!!"

so what has an ironing board in your place got to do with LK Royal Suite ? shameless plug perhaps ?

The guy is looking for a place to stay that has a quality iron and ironing board as part of the inventory My apartments  have them.

Plug YES..... Shameless well clearly thats your opinion I will let others decide and it looks like two BM are happy with it.

As to "your quote from boring pattaya thread" I don't understand maybe you could enlighten me and I am sure the rest of the BM will be interested.

JDM

The guy is looking for a place to stay that has a quality iron and ironing board as part of the inventory My apartments  have them.

Plug YES..... Shameless well clearly thats your opinion I will let others decide and it looks like two BM are happy with it.

As to "your quote from boring pattaya thread" I don't understand maybe you could enlighten me and I am sure the rest of the BM will be interested.

JDM

No. the man is asking about LK Royal Wing, not some place miles away in Pratamnak. Shameless plug, I stick with that.

My quote from quoting your quote in the  "Boring Pattaya" thread was removed as OTT. you know the one I mean about the motorbike !

I never seen your "quote so I can not comment on whether it was appropriate or not and frankly I don't care.

My comment on that post was due to the fact that the original post had ( no connection whatsoever) with the hire of motor bikes.

Unlike this post that the BM was looking for good ironing facilities provided by rental establishments.

I have looked at your profile, good luck with your future on this board I suspect you will need to change your board name yet again !!!!!

JDM

No. the man is asking about LK Royal Wing, not some place miles away in Pratamnak. Shameless plug, I stick with that.

My quote from quoting your quote in the  "Boring Pattaya" thread was removed as OTT. you know the one I mean about the motorbike !

No, he was asking about LK Royal Suite :-)

To the OP, have stayed in the one bedroom suites, alas no ironing board.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Not when I arrived (dec 2013) but when asking they put it in my room with no cost.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

No, he was asking about LK Royal Suite :-)

To the OP, have stayed in the one bedroom suites, alas no ironing board.

Cheers

Oooops, sorry, my bad.

I never seen your "quote so I can not comment on whether it was appropriate or not and frankly I don't care.

My comment on that post was due to the fact that the original post had ( no connection whatsoever) with the hire of motor bikes.

Unlike this post that the BM was looking for good ironing facilities provided by rental establishments.

I have looked at your profile, good luck with your future on this board I suspect you will need to change your board name yet again !!!!!

JDM

The thread title, he's looking at LK Royal suite, hes not asking about places that have ironing boards in the rooms. Have you got that ?

As for name changes Taff, maybe you ought to keep quiet on that as I know your secret !

The thread title, he's looking at LK Royal suite, hes not asking about places that have ironing boards in the rooms. Have you got that ?

As for name changes Taff, maybe you ought to keep quiet on that as I know your secret !

Clearly he was asking about Ironing Facilities it is something he wishes to have, I was informing him and the BM that my apartments have them.

Some times it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt  !!!!!!!!!!.

JDM

Clearly he was asking about Ironing Facilities it is something he wishes to have, I was informing him and the BM that my apartments have them.

Some times it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt  !!!!!!!!!!.

JDM

Kettle, pot eh Taff about my name change !

Anyway, whatever, good luck to the op.

Archived