Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

247 Boutique Hotel Soi honey

kuns

I am planning to stay @ 247 boutique hotel for my next trip in November. It seems newly open hotel . Any info and review about this hotel?

• 1 month later...

Thought I would give a quick review of this hotel as I spent 6 nights there from oct 25-oct 31.

The hotel is new and clean with polite and friendly staff. I have no issues with having anything go missing or stolen. There are no cameras in the hallways.

Age policy for joiners is that they must be 20 years or older and i am not sure about a 3rd guest.

I stayed on the 6th floor at a unit closest to the back stairs and the room was a tad smaller than my friends room on the 4th floor where his room was more in the middle of the pack. My friends room had an extra area for a 2 person sofa where my room did not have that area and had a 1 person sofa. 

upon check in I had to leave a 500 baht deposit at the front desk which I did get back when I checked out. 

Price during october was 1500 baht a night and I was told as of nov 1 the price would be 1800 baht a night. 

thai guests must leave id at the front desk. But, on the first night they just let my barfine through without asking for ID.....after that night they always asked. 

hotel is on soi 10 off second road and directly beside honey 1 body massage and a family mart. Apparently, the same owner owns honey inn and another hotel in that area along with the honey 1 body massage

The only thing I hated was the beds are very hard and uncomfortable and for this reason I will not be staying there anymore as I need a good nights sleep on a good mattress. 

Archived