Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel vacancy issues?

mbh461

Once but I had a printed copy of the confirmation so they sorted themselves out.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Happens to me a lot, always have to show them the confirmation. I have never understood why as once I show them they find the booking in their paperwork or computer in seconds. It may be they have bookings by number and not name is all I can think of.

I always look in aggregator site

www.trivago.com

first. Often Agoda is the best or nearly best site so I book with them; bonus is the reward points (they maintain the account for me).

Always print out the reservation confirmation to show at the hotel. Some receptionists stare at it as though it's written in Amharic; if so, just go out for a drink while they sort it out!

Had it once in Sihanoukville . Christmas eve , after a 11 hour busride , hotel fully booked . 

30 minutes and 5 phonecalls later they found me a room in the hotel . The next morning 

6.00am i got woken up by powerdrills right outside my window and i found out why it

wasn't supposed to be rented out . 

Never had a problem. I use Agoda all the time not just in Pattaya. I also always have a hard copy I hand to the receptionist when I arrive.

love Agoda, and I make sure to get there through a link here, it helps pay for this awesome forum guys...

have never had a problem, will print out conf's from now on I think, good idea.

I have never had a problem. However, I think there is an Agoda phone number which, if your hotel doesn't give you a room, you call them and Agoda will find you a comparable hotel and give you the first night free. (It has been years since I bothered to read the fine print, but that's what I remember.)

I have never had a problem. However, I think there is an Agoda phone number which, if your hotel doesn't give you a room, you call them and Agoda will find you a comparable hotel and give you the first night free. (It has been years since I bothered to read the fine print, but that's what I remember.)

can you imagine trying to accomplish that in pattaya after the grueling trip from the states?

yuck!!!

Agoda is great. Just download your booking voucher from the confirmation email and save as a pdf on your phone. Show it to them first thing.

The only time I've turned up at a hotel & they didn't have my room, was actually an Agoda booking in Kata in Jan 2014.

You can imagine what same day booking room prices are like in Kata in peak season. Eventually found a room in Patong, 50% more than my original booking was. Agoda agreed to pay the difference but wouldn't pay the 500bt taxi fare I incurred

always have the confirmation printed so they can check it as much as they like. Regarding Agoda i like the option where u could use PayPal to pay off your hotel before you land. never had issues.

Archived