Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

any family hotel recommendation in pattaya

i_love_3somes

guys my friend is looking for family hotels for wifey and kids in pattaya on 2nd road,

budget 1000-1200/N

names i have given him are bay breeze,apex,the boss suites .

any more u guys can recommend.

a

Could u clarify what u mean by family hotels? No hotels in Pattaya will refuse his business. If you mean family as in no bar girls in the rooms etc then Pattaya is not really the place for them.

Could u clarify what u mean by family hotels? No hotels in Pattaya will refuse his business. If you mean family as in no bar girls in the rooms etc then Pattaya is not really the place for them.

i mean  hotels with no bars down stairs

i have mostly stayed in Gf friendly rooms in soi lengkee, would recommend the rooms to him there but he will surely get confused on how to reach  mikes mall, central etc .

hes a 1st timer.

i did some search and  found

apex,bat breeze,inn house and bosssuites on 2nd rd opp mikes and close to central etc by sontaw.

any more like the above u guys know please share

i mean  hotels with no bars down stairs

i have mostly stayed in Gf friendly rooms in soi lengkee, would recommend the rooms to him there but he will surely get confused on how to reach  mikes mall, central etc

I think it's very hard to find the accomodation for the family if the max. budget is 1200bht. Not many family rooms except those hotels/resorts which are actually child friendly and those will be more expensive for sure. I think best bet is to find the suite which have the sleeping couch for the kids. I know some places like that on Soi Buakhao with small kichenette and pool for 1200bht, but the location doesn't fit.

If he gets confused of getting from Soi Lengkee to Mike's, I think they should stay home.

Look on Agoda, booking.com etc. Might even get apartment

1200 for family room could be tight.

Why is he bringing his family to pattaya??

Other parts of Thailand, would be better

he told me he wantsto see beaches and may be bitches too

he told me he wantsto see beaches and may be bitches too

Beaches suck in Patts and the bitches do it also for certain amount of cash. But really why the family? I would go to Patts with my kids(12+13) but I would splash the cash then and book some family friendly resort with nice pools and stuff where the kids can have fun all day long. I could then sneak out for occasional Soi6 ST.

Many things to do in Pattaya with kids and wife but really your mate sounds like the selfish one. Minimum cash used for the accomodation. Bet he is saving the cash for the bitches experiences.

Beaches suck in Patts and the bitches do it also for certain amount of cash. But really why the family? I would go to Patts with my kids(12+13) but I would splash the cash then and book some family friendly resort with nice pools and stuff where the kids can have fun all day long. I could then sneak out for occasional Soi6 ST.

Many things to do in Pattaya with kids and wife but really your mate sounds like the selfish one. Minimum cash used for the accomodation. Bet he is saving the cash for the bitches experiences.

no mate hes not thinking of himself only . he had just planned  his room budget because when he asked me  how much did i pay for the rooms i say 1000-1200b/n so  hes caught that .

i have informed him that in patts with family or without the budget goes hay wire so be prepared.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Most hotel rooms can only accommodate 3 people max unless it's a family room,I stay at green park resort in naklua,it's got a great sized pool where kids can burn themselves out,but he will have to dip into he's pockets cause it's between 1200-1600bht per room,only down side to this hotel is a lot of Russians,I don't care what nationalty people are but these people will get up at the crack of dawn and put towels on chairs which pisses me of,also bay breeze and apex are pretty close to bars anyhow but don't know boss suites

Archived