Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VT6 - View Talay 6 condo review room 23 - 888

Gaggball

I never get tired of the view... it is definitely worth it to me...

this upcoming trip I am gonna go cheap, but I love VT6!

funny, watch and see, I may end up there anyway...

Nice pics and good info!

I've booked to stay here via agoda. Are all the rooms the same?

How far by foot to walking St? Looks like a decent location and right next to central festival.

The layouts are all pretty much the same depending on size, but the furnishings vary greatly. We have one that we always stay in that is very nicely furnished and have stayed in a couple others when our fav was not available. I have however looked at quite a few that we would not stay in because they are not up to our standards, but we are pretty picky so... There are a number of good companies to rent from, but I would stay away from W Asia rentals at all costs.

My son and I stayed in View Talay 2 last May through Dancewatchers.  We had two condos and we both enjoyed them and they were both nicely furnished with nice tv's and great wifi.  We were so impressed that we have reserved two condos for next May in VT6, this time, through Dancewatchers again.  I can't say enough good things about the service we got from Tik and her staff.  They are great to work with and the condos are very nice. 

I think the view is worth it .

Enjoy the view while you have it... :)

A few months only before the construction of the Kantary hotel starts. :(

tried making a res for VT5 last night after reading this thread. booked solid

nice choice in tequila @chucky250f, I'm a 1942 man myself

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

tried making a res for VT5 last night after reading this thread. booked solid

nice choice in tequila @chucky250f, I'm a 1942 man myself

Dammit Wally, now I have to drop $125 to try some 1942...:)

If you are in town next month I can bring a bottle, I have a mexican connection who brings it back from south Texas at $80 a bottle

"I'd pork her. Or, if her religion forbade pork, I'd beef her. If it turned out she was a vegetarian, I'd give her an extra firm slab of tofu."

Wally , there is no definite start date for Kantary, despite what some people are posting. No need to cancel your reservations. beachroadlover

Archived