IGNORED

VT6 - View Talay 6 condo review room 23 - 888

Gaggball

Here is my review on the VT6, i got it thrue Dancewatchers - Tik

Before i ordered my solo trip to Pattaya i was reading alot of feedback on places to stay. Both on PA and tripadvisor.

I have always stayed in hotel when i am on vacation. So this is a first time in condo, and first time in Pattaya. After alot of reading i found some hotels, but then again, some had joiner fee, or others had "no" 18-20yrs allowed. 

And i no "Murphy's Law" if i had stayed at one of them hotels, i would ended up with i 18yrs and so on....

Thats why i went for VT6, room 23 - 888

I wanted sea view, a porch, nice bed, no joiner fee and 18+ age

Sent my order to Dancewatchers from work, and nothing happened for 2 days??? My fault!

Sat back home and waited for response... Then i got, i sent it from work. With alot of firewalls and "shit"... Room was aviable, and i sent a new order from home.

Tik answered after 2,5hours... And the room was mine. I made a change in cleaning to everyday (did not get that one at first, my fault) Tik answered after a few hours again. She is fast on email!

I transfered a deposit and everything was good to go. One from Dancewatchers met me, showed me around. I payed the rest.

Main entrace from 2.road

P1080259.jpg

Front sign

P1080261.jpg

Ground floor with mini mart, massage and cleaners

P1080241.jpg

Swimming pool

P1080226.jpg

My floor 23

P1080242.jpg

My room 23 - 888

P1080285.jpg

Kitchen

P1080287.jpg

Bathroom

P1080288.jpg

Shower

P1080289.jpg

Safe

P1080300.jpg

Flat screen and so on

P1080291.jpg

Bed (its nice) couch and table

P1080292.jpg

View from bed

P1080296.jpg

Outside and in

P1080257.jpg

Sunset from porch

P1080249.jpg

View from porch

IMG_0633.jpg

Pro:

Everything was good, i have nothing to complaint about. 

Wifi was fast (skype, youtube, uploading photos to PA)

Cleaning was good

No noice

Security was great, they check ID, and the lady gets a visitor card

Con:

Outside AC unit is loud when you sit on porch

If the condo was mine, i would have updated a little.

Will i stay at VT6 again? Yes.

But i do miss the hotel with breakfast and so on. I am to lazy to make my own breakfast in a condo. So it is easyer to eat (for me) in a hotel. If i had been "smart" i would take her out and buy some food she could make for breakfast. But i did not.... My mistake.

looks identical to room im in now, booked through honey.

except my balcony furniture is better have chairs like loungers.

13nights, cleaning everyday, 22,000

i have same layout, same balcony, same view, floor 25.

You can order food from restaurant downstairs and they will deliver it to your room....

Your trip report was great and your room review is also great. Dancewatchers does a great job. They are friends but I have also done a fair amount of business with them and never one complaint. And Tik is so cute.

Jack

All the extras add up.

Clean daily£££ and finish up clean £££

You can order food from restaurant downstairs and they will deliver it to your room....

Yes, thats correct. But i did not do that. And i don't know why?

yes, also couple of places dowstairs you can get breakfast.

Next time ;)

Your trip report was great and your room review is also great. Dancewatchers does a great job. They are friends but I have also done a fair amount of business with them and never one complaint. And Tik is so cute.

Jack

Thank you

Great report...... Was going to try this last time but got a good deal at LK Empress breach front apartments. I too can't be bothered to cook at any time on holiday so the hotel breakfast was good when I could make it....

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

All the extras add up.

Clean daily£££ and finish up clean £££

19,500 without cleaning

I stayed on 24th floor jacuzzi room on low season I found VT6 overpriced. The pros are the view and the location. It cost me 1600 baht/night. The jacuzzi was well worth it tho. Lot of fun with the ladies.

Some have paid 1700 baht/night no jacuzzi??

Chow soy front of triangle bar on soi buakham cost 700 baht a night. The big room is nearly as big as VT6. You can see a review:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/63856-review-of-chow-soy-guest-house/

Does the view and the location worth the 900-1000 baht more a night? Maybe, maybe not, even if it´s only 30 bucks.

Does the view and the location worth the 900-1000 baht more a night? Maybe, maybe not, even if it´s only 30 bucks.

For me definately NO. This apartment doesn't look like a blast. I can get the same standard of the room way cheaper if I don't care the view. I don't understand why VT6 is so popular? It's so easy to get around Patts, the location also doesn't do it for me.

I stayed on 24th floor jacuzzi room on low season I found VT6 overpriced. The pros are the view and the location. It cost me 1600 baht/night. The jacuzzi was well worth it tho. Lot of fun with the ladies.

Chow soy front of triangle bar on soi buakham cost 700 baht a night. The big room is nearly as big as VT6. You can see a review:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/63856-review-of-chow-soy-guest-house/

for me, definitely yes, the view is incredible and part of my Pattaya experience.  the location is wonderful too, easy to get to Soi 6 and Walking Street, and LK Metro.

To me yes its worth it, don't forgot the swimming pool either really nice to have a swim and relax next to on a hot afternoon

I've booked to stay here via Agoda. Are all the rooms the same?

How far by foot to walking St? Looks like a decent location and right next to central festival.

I've booked to stay here via agoda. Are all the rooms the same?

How far by foot to walking St? Looks like a decent location and right next to central festival.

most of the rooms are studios, various furnishings but very similar, yes... there are some larger rooms but I have never rented one, I think the studios are 44 square meters?

it's a bit of a walk to Walking Street, but very easy to hop on a baht bus on beach road and get there in a couple of minutes if you don't want to do the walk.  about the same distance the other way to Soi 6 I would guess, which you can hop on a baht bus on 2nd road to get to, or walk up beach road to...  the building sits right between beach road and second road, and yes, being next to central festival is a nice convenience, there's a ton or restaurants there, and a very nice grocery store as well as all the shops full of clothes, shoes, watches... banking, bowling, movie theater, yadda yadda...

most of the rooms are studios, various furnishings but very similar, yes... there are some larger rooms but I have never rented one, I think the studios are 44 square meters?

it's a bit of a walk to walking street, but very easy to hop on a baht bus on beach road and get there in a couple of minutes if you don't want to do the walk. about the same distance the other way to soi 6 I would guess, which you can hop on a baht bus on 2nd road to get to, or walk up beach road to... the building sits right between beach road and second road, and yes, being next to central festival is a nice convenience, there's a ton or restaurants there, and a very nice grocery store as well as all the shops full of clothes, shoes, watches... banking, bowling, movie theater, yadda yadda...

Great thanks. Was thinking for a minute I should have based myself closer to lk but wanted to be near beach road.

I've booked to stay here via agoda. Are all the rooms the same?

What side/floor are you on.

If you are on Walking Street side then all is OK.

Lower naklua side are facing into central festival

Does VT6 have a gym ?

Tony's on Soi Bukhao is walking distance from VT 6, Just walk through the bar complex that is across the street from VT 6 on Second Rd. You will come out on Soi Bukhao. Walk to your left once you reach SB.Tony's will inside the market area.

Great thanks. Was thinking for a minute I should have based myself closer to lk but wanted to be near beach road.

Lk is an easy walk...

I stayed in the exact same room last month. I much prefer the condo to hotel rooms/

it's a bit of a walk to walking street, but very easy to hop on a baht bus on beach road and get there in a couple of minutes if you don't want to do the walk.  about the same distance the other way to soi 6 I would guess, which you can hop on a baht bus on 2nd road to get to, or walk up beach road to...  the building sits right between beach road and second road, and yes, being next to central festival is a nice convenience, there's a ton or restaurants there, and a very nice grocery store as well as all the shops full of clothes, shoes, watches... banking, bowling, movie theater, yadda yadda...

48 Square meters.

Great location,big pool.

Some photos from 27th floor.

IMG_5016_HDR_zpsbb6b16cb.jpg

IMG_5016_web-001_zpsc8d91703.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Archived