Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best choice of hotel for Soi LK Metro?

Stinga

Hey guys,

Ive just recently cancelled my booking with Aya Boutique hotel after doing some research here. I think i could find something better and hopefully a little closer to LK Metro and its surroundings. I was thinking maybe one of the LK group hotels or Tim Boutique might be the go. If anyone has any advice it would be well received and much appreciated!

Cheers  

Looks nice and so close! Just checked on Agoda and theres nothing available for my dates, paying the price for not booking earlier...

Thanks for the recommendation all the same!

Check Areca's own website as it gives more details of availability by room type, so there could still be availability and it is usually cheaper to book direct with them if you join their ACE Club.

Hi there I've stayed in both Areca and Intimate and much prefer Intimate.

I was in the back building of Areca which was annoying having to walk up and through each hotel just to get home at night but apart from that and the receptionist trying to scam a few times it wasn't that bad, just felt Intimate was loads better, better rooms, staff, roof pool, cheap minibar and room service and no complaints.

Lk hotels are getting a bit tired now but still great location.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Intimate hotel is my favourite in that area. Fantastic breakfast there as well. The newer rooms are the best.

Intimate hotel is my favourite in that area. Fantastic breakfast there as well. The newer rooms are the best.

What is it like here with regards to the noise from the beer bars below?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

What is it like here with regards to the noise from the beer bars below?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I have always had a room in the soi away from the beer bars, no noise at all in those.

Page 10 is not on Soi LK but it is pretty close and a good choice. I stayed at the Aya once, it was OK, but too many families during high season.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

I stayed at the LK Renaissance and it was very good. Stones thrown from soil K Metro and big comfortable rooms.

Till when is breakfast served?

Tim Boutique is the best hotel I have stayed at in pattaya .... but the price

You can stay at 50% cheaper and still have a high standard of stay

Till when is breakfast served?

Till 10 I think

I stayed at the LK Renaissance and it was very good. Stones thrown from soil K Metro and big comfortable rooms.

Hi,

Is LK Renaissance guest friendly? I'm about to book their 1 bedroom apartment :)

Yes LK Renaissance is guest friendly

I´m going next month with 2 mates. 

We have always stayed at Intimate - but the price seems very high compared to LK Renaissance. So was thinking to try that. But I read on tripadvisor that there was some construction work going on next to it? Any one that can confirm this? 

Would hate to get my beauty sleep spoiled by a jackhammer.

So have you stayed at Renaissance recently, please let me know. Thanks guys :D

Archived