IGNORED

Hotels with Gym access, Around 1000 THB

Pattayafuntime

Hi everyone.

Im thinking of doing a 1 month, possibly 2,,,, 3 month (providing I can legally stay for that amount) trip to pattaya.. After 10 years of working the same job im getting a bit of time off, so I though I would go back to pattaya and get away from the life at home.  I love working out and its pretty much going to be a daily routine for me, when I wake up (Hangover permitting....) or atleast before I go out in the evening....

Simple requirements are:
in room safe
Aircon (a must!!)

Fridge

Easy access to fun areas, like Soi 6 ;), walking distance preferred but not necessary, a short trip would be fine provided I dont find myself getting ripped off in travel, otherwise id rather just pay a few extra bucks to stay closer..

A pool that would be suitable for doing laps
A decent gym in the hotel, OR a good weights gym that is nearby

Any suggestions welcome :D

Oh.. any my budget is around 1000 a night, or less.. yes less would be good.. but im realistic :(

The hotel Gyms are usually worthless but there's always a Tony's gym in the neighbourhood . 

Thanks
I tried looking up Tony's gym and depsite it showing up in Google maps, it was no where to be found on the actual street view. Not sure if the maps are playing up or just old pictures.. Never really had any luck with google maps or apple maps in Thailand :(

Its good to know there is a gym set up
I also saw an open air gym, from memory it was not far from Walking Street.. not sure how comfortable I would be in a gym without aircon however.. as my workouts get pretty intense.. combined with the heat urgh...

So now that I know there are Gyms around I just need to find a suitable hotel that has a pool suitable for doing laps.. indoor could actually be preferred for this but is probably unlikely and not much of an issue, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to pass it on to me :)

There is a nice pool on top of Mike's shopping mall on Beachroad . 

Looks good

Not too far out of the way either

Im getting prices at around 1500 Baht per night

but not sure if that includes use of the gym, would assume it includes the pool

Will have to contact them

Fairtex is great , gym is included in the price and one of the best in Pattaya . It's a bit out of the madness from Bua Khao and you will need a taxi to go to ws ect but great place for the hardcore sporter . Nice pool as well .

Great, thanks again
its up there as my number 1 pick now
will have to wait till i get the time off work approved, then ill contact them directly and see if i can get a good deal for a long stay

Archived