IGNORED

Sugar Sugar Guesthouse - LK Metro

Big Yuley

Hi all,

Have stayed at a few guesthouses in the LK Metro area.

Travelling back from 28th of December for about 7 nights and some of my regular places are already booked out.

Just got a link on my facebook page to guesthouse on top of Sugar Sugar and look good.

Anybody got any reviews or stayed there???

And by the way the noise does not bother me as i have stayed at Destiny and Metro before without an issue.

Stayed here quite a few years ago when it was called the `stereo lounge`,i remember they had nice big rooms.Had a look on the Sugar Sugar website and the rooms look great,especially the suite room.This is a place i would definitely contemplate staying if i was looking for guesthouse accomodation right in the heart of things.

Sorry i dont have any up to date info but it does look good.

• 1 month later...

thanks mate.

i have changed my dates and asked if they have available rooms.

the suite does look great

Stayed here quite a few years ago when it was called the `stereo lounge`,i remember they had nice big rooms.Had a look on the sugar sugar website and the rooms look great,especially the suite room.This is a place i would definitely contemplate staying if i was looking for guesthouse accomodation right in the heart of things.

Sorry i dont have any up to date info but it does look good.

Been there too. Good place.

Yes, I stayed there years ago too, great location.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Is there any problem with bringing girls from outside or other bars and gogos then Sugar Sugar? I have never stayed in a guesthouse on top of a gogo. Will they be angry if I am not taking the girls from Sugar Sugar?

Is there any problem with bringing girls from outside or other bars and gogos then sugar sugar? I have never stayed in a guesthouse on top of a gogo. Will they be angry if I am not taking the girls from sugar sugar?

No it would be fine.. i would avoid taking girls from suger sugar though

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived