IGNORED

LK Empress Beach Front Apartments

Bitchslap

Anyone thinking of booking this I thought I would let you know that I recently stayed here and there are options of apartments with the beach front ones.

5th floor apartments (Highest floor) There are 3 apartments that face Beach road. Only the middle one has a large balcony (1502). 1501 & 1503 are beach front apartments but they have NO balcony. The ones underneath have small balconies..... SO

When I turned up they gave me 1503 (No Balcony).....I only booked these because of the good discount and the fact I wanted to sit on the Balcony for pre-night drinks with fellow BM's, my portable new Bose playing music and watching the FLers going about their business before hitting it.

So when I turned up with no Balcony I nicely went back to reception and asked WHY? They said that:

Apartments on that floor with balcony have NO jacuzzi and apartments with jacuzzi have no balcony......They happily swapped rooms for me as I never use a jacuzzi.....

Just letting those who like to stay here in the beach front apartments that there are some with no Balconies......Make sure you ask for what you want because if there were no vacancies for the balcony apartments I would of been pissed paying that price and having to stare out of a window....may as well stay in their city rooms and save $$$$

Cheers

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I have stayed in 1302 on my three trips.   Noise is not too bad from the traffic, just a constant buzz drowned out by the AC.  The are no bars nearby so no loud music, the only noise that intrudes those crazy announcement trucks.  The bad news was the room had mosquitoes on the last trip.  Told the front desk and they said they sprayed the room, but got bitten to death.  The room has a really nice balcony, I love sitting out there at night and watching the beach road girls. 

Noise was no problems. Never heard the elevator at all. I am a light sleeper....

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Archived