IGNORED

Thanks to Whitehouse Condotel

RCR

I booked for three weeks at the Whitehouse Condotel, Soi 13. One week in to my trip, I suffered a stroke. I  baht-bussed to the nearest hospital. When they admitted me I asked the hospital to contact Whitehouse to to tell them where I was and by the end of the day the manager showed up with all my property and the promise (unprompted) that he would refund me the balance of my booking. The refund was in my account a couple of days later($557)!

PHOTO : For those of you who find this boring here is a nurse saying goodbye at BKK airport ->

cute nurse at BKK.jpg

Fantastic from the hotel , will def put that hotel on my future trips .

Kudos to the hotel staff and management.  Hope you are doing well.  Already booked this hotel for my next year trip.

Hi RCR

Im the manager at The Whitehouse Condotel.

Really pleased to hear that you are well enough to get home and i wish you a speedy recovery.  i must apologise for not coming to visit more whilst you were in hospital here.  It was the least that we could do for you in your situation to bring your things to you and refund your money.

I was very concerned for you when i came to see you as you were very weak and not able to speak very well.  Im pleased we found your charger for you for your tablet and now realise it was probably to look at PA to keep you sane whilst in there.

All of the staff here send their kind regards and wish you a speedy recovery and are pleased to hear that are well enough to travel home.

I wish you all the best with your continued recovery and once back to full fitness to welcome you back here whenever that may be

All the best.

Jon

Hi RCR

Im the manager at The Whitehouse Condotel.

Really pleased to hear that you are well enough to get home and i wish you a speedy recovery.  i must apologise for not coming to visit more whilst you were in hospital here.  It was the least that we could do for you in your situation to bring your things to you and refund your money.

I was very concerned for you when i came to see you as you were very weak and not able to speak very well.  Im pleased we found your charger for you for your tablet and now realise it was probably to look at PA to keep you sane whilst in there.

All of the staff here send their kind regards and wish you a speedy recovery and are pleased to hear that are well enough to travel home.

I wish you all the best with your continued recovery and once back to full fitness to welcome you back here whenever that may be

All the best.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Yeah I was a bit of a mess in the hospital wasn't I? It started when I was out on a barcrawl and I wet myself twice and collapsed on Beach Road and the freelancer brought me back - she explained to the receptionist that I was very very drunk. The next morning I still felt really weak and dazed and the side of my face was drooping. I self-diagnosed stroke and baht-bussed to the nearest hospital. I had trouble communicating with the staff but finally they understood.

You did exactly the right thing packing all my goodies up and delivering them. Thanks for that. I really appreciated it.

I've been back in Melborne three weeks now and I'm improving - I still can't talk properly but I've been doing physio so I can walk without staggering like a drunk.

My brain should be really repaired by December - see you then! :GoldenSmile1:

A refreshing attitude

I hope you make a full recovery fella and are able to go back to the Whitehouse. To thank them personally and finish your trip

Nice to see good customer service isn't dead.

+1

Other hotels might have emptied your safebox and didn't refund you a single Baht...great to hear that there are also business taking care of good customer service and even greater that you are recovering well. But don't stress yourself too much with coming back to LoS too fast - the climate, the alcohol, the girls and all the excitement might be too early too much for you. A stroke is a serious issue and not a broken leg. All my best.

wow, land of smiles LOS and Land of good samaritons.

hotel manager and freelancer.

LOS has so many meanings. love Thailand.

Hi Jon,

Yeah I was a bit of a mess in the hospital wasn't I? It started when I was out on a barcrawl and I wet myself twice and collapsed on Beach Road and the freelancer brought me back - she explained to the receptionist that I was very very drunk. The next morning I still felt really weak and dazed and the side of my face was drooping. I self-diagnosed stroke and baht-bussed to the nearest hospital. I had trouble communicating with the staff but finally they understood.

You did exactly the right thing packing all my goodies up and delivering them. Thanks for that. I really appreciated it.

I've been back in Melborne three weeks now and I'm improving - I still can't talk properly but I've been doing physio so I can walk without staggering like a drunk.

My brain should be really repaired by December - see you then! :GoldenSmile1:

Im really pleased the physio is going well for you.  Stick with it and im sure you will be back to normal in no time.  There is no rush at all but whenever you feel strong enough and ready for a return drop me an e-mail and we'll get you booked in to finish your holiday.

Im absolutely amazed that you were able to get yourself to hospital and thankful that you received the right treatment to get you back to health.

Great to hear from you and look forward to seeing you in the not to distant future.

Have stayed there twice and liked it a lot.

Very quiet and good value for the space you get.

My only wish was that I could look out onto the streets instead of directly across from the building and rooms.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived