IGNORED

Season Five & Baan Khun Nine

Old Chan

I just checked in to Season Five today.Very big room,bath & shower as modern as you can get.Decent balcony...not facing a car park! The hotel is brand new.Plus no building work next door.Another plus.The gym equipment looks as though it has never been used & only one dude upstairs at the pool.No staff serving drinks up there,I think we may be the only 2 people staying here.No mention of a joiner fee & I didn't ask.Never stayed in a hotel in Patts that had the balls to ask for one.No doubt 500 baht for the second girl but thats standard.Bit pricey compared to some others but impressed so far.

But the no charge for the 1st girl right,if you dont mind me asking how much you paying for the room.

Yeah no charge for the first girl.She's still in the shower,can't get rid of her.Think she wants to move in,so it gets the agogo seal of approval.I paid £31 plus taxes on Agoda.Compared to the amount "Wan" spent on drinks & shisha last night it now seems fantastic value.I would post some pics but the iPod is playing up.The pics on Agoda are spot on though.

Looks nice.....look forward to a few more reviews...

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Update.Came back last night with a girl,spoke to the man on the night desk,he said there is no charge for bringing back 2 girls.I made it clear to him what I meant & he said yes no charge.There is nothing about joiners on the hotels policy board.Also the girl didn't have her ID card,so she slipped him 20 baht & showed him what looked like a utility bill or something.

Update.Came back last night with a girl,spoke to the man on the night desk,he said there is no charge for bringing back 2 girls.I made it clear to him what I meant & he said yes no charge.There is nothing about joiners on the hotels policy board.Also the girl didn't have her ID card,so she slipped him 20 baht & showed him what looked like a utility bill or something.

Yeah no charge for the first girl.She's still in the shower,can't get rid of her.Think she wants to move in,so it gets the agogo seal of approval.I paid £31 plus taxes on Agoda.Compared to the amount "Wan" spent on drinks & shisha last night it now seems fantastic value.I would post some pics but the iPod is playing up.The pics on Agoda are spot on though.

Thanks for those snippets,thats definitely worth knowing,and it seems a good price for a brand new hotel,everything spic and span,shiny and new,its going on my list of `possibles` for my next trip.

stayed at Baan khunine for my last 3 trips , Rooms are spacious, neat and clean   service outstanding , great peaceful location in soi 2 . it's a small botique hotel by the same owners as Sandlay beach resort . will surely recommend

Archived