Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

All Thai Hilton Hotels -50% off.

Cheating

Nice to see that. I will defo stay at the Hilton Pattaya next time, as I have 350k in points and have diamond status. Thanks for sharing this info

Make the most of that diamond status, im a diamond too and my second stay got upgraded to the king ocean suite after booking and paying for the basic king rate.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

So is there any happy PA members who got the deal? 

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

The promotion IS active, so you can check rates for your trip.

I checked my dates (last week in November), and here's what I found:

- 50% off rate is 3900 baht per night (or $121 USD)

- it was NOT available when I checked the first time for the entirety of my trip, but I COULD get it for the first 4 nights of my trip at that rate

- the rate is non-refundable and requires full payment up front

I am currently booked at SeaMe Springs for half that amount.  Having stayed at the Hilton (and LOVED it!), I WOULD switch to the Hilton if (a) it was at least partially refundable and (b) it was available for my entire trip.  As it stands, my trip is looking a little "iffy" due to work, so I'm not comfortable risking the $500 to get it for 4 nights.  Plus, I'm very happy with SeaMe (and I'm still looking at a way to get the Marriott on points!)

Re the questions about whether it is GF, it certainly was when I stayed there in June - no hassles whatsoever bringing a lovely girl back and NO charges.  

I REALLY loved the hotel and am hoping to go back soon....as soon as I rack up another 90,000 HH points!  555555

Very limited availability in patts for the next few months, max 3-4night stays, must mostly be bangkok

I took Hua Hin for 2700 + 17%.  Haven't visited there for 10 years.

Retired

I took Hua Hin for 2700 + 17%.  Haven't visited there for 10 years.

Fantastic location, old hotel, needs a gazillion baht spent on it. Owner won't pay.

Checked the Hilton in Pattaya and only the basic rooms are discounted and not for long blocks as already stated. So it is Bt4296 a night without brekkie and a prepay and no refunds.

Now in regular times, you can book 30 days in advance and get 20% to 30% off, email the manager and get similar rates with brekkie and have some flexibility.

For this price I can stay in the Marriott and indulge.

Room: KING Hilton DELUXE - SEAVIEW Adults: 1 Children: 0 DATE PRICE PER NIGHT (THB) 14 Oct 2014 3,650.00 Room Subtotal 3,650.00 Taxes 7.70 % per room per night  281.05 Room + Taxes 3,931.05 Service Charge 10.00 % per room per stay  365.00 Total for stay 4,296.05

Checked the Hilton in Pattaya and only the basic rooms are discounted and not for long blocks as already stated. So it is Bt4296 a night without brekkie and a prepay and no refunds.

Now in regular times, you can book 30 days in advance and get 20% to 30% off, email the manager and get similar rates with brekkie and have some flexibility.

For this price I can stay in the Marriott and indulge.

Room: KING HILTON DELUXE - SEAVIEW Adults: 1 Children: 0 DATE PRICE PER NIGHT (THB) 14 Oct 2014 3,650.00 Room Subtotal 3,650.00 Taxes 7.70 % per room per night 281.05 Room + Taxes 3,931.05 Service Charge 10.00 % per room per stay 365.00 Total for stay 4,296.05

Ur kidding yourself you will never get flexibility from a Hilton manager this aint a guest house! Picked up 4 nights at patts next month for 3650 a night good value compared to normal, am a diamond member so will get 2 x brekky and internet free

I booked a room for a night just to spoil the Princess.

Balcony and spa bath on it.

Club lounge so plan to use it all.

Cost was a couple of hundred dollars but Im pretty sure its going to be worth it.

Look for a nude Filipina tied to the balcony nude on the 26th of October  :)

Lb

i tried with a few dates, best I could do was B6200 mostly B9500 per night, so that was me out. i tried long stays, short stays in Oct and Nov.  No luck in getting an acceptable price.

i tried with a few dates, best I could do was B6200 mostly B9500 per night, so that was me out. i tried long stays, short stays in Oct and Nov.  No luck in getting an acceptable price.

Hot tip for next time, choose flexible dates and you scroll over months and see what is available

I do squats and lunges to get my ass nice and tight BIGBOY XXXX

Righto mate - enjoy your guest house!

Archived