IGNORED

Surely cant be fully booked already.

vimto66

Although i wont be coming back until next years low season july/august i`ve been looking at various hotels to see what takes my fancy,i`ve stayed at August Suites the last two years but fancy a change.

I try to get an idea of the prices by looking at particular hotels on Agoda,thing is though,even though its almost a year away and also low season a price check might come back telling me my required dates are not available,even though they have their booking calendar set right up to next july/aug .Pretty surprising considering the time of the year,and that its a year away........or do Agoda and booking sites like them have a certain amount of rooms they can sell,and other enquiries have to be done through the hotel itself.

Not all the hotels i`ve asked for a price check are like this,some have given me a price,its just a few!

Thanks.

I think it's just that Agoda and some other booking agents don't have their room allocations so far in advance.

When I was looking at next June/July Agoda kept on showing no availability whereas the hotel websites had plenty.

Try looking on the hotel websites or use someone like Trivago where those agents who already have allocations will show up.

EDIT IN: I just put a 4 week stay next July/August into Trivago and a number of hotels showed up, though only a minority of those usually available. The LK group had a few hotels there with good prices. At least it may give you an idea of what you might pay.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I think it's just that Agoda and some other booking agents don't have their room allocations so far in advance.

When I was looking at next June/July Agoda kept on showing no availability whereas the hotel websites had plenty.

Try looking on the hotel websites or use someone like Trivago where those agents who already have allocations will show up.

EDIT IN: I just put a 4 week stay next July/August into Trivago and a number of hotels showed up, though only a minority of those usually available. The LK group had a few hotels there with good prices. At least it may give you an idea of what you might pay.

Thanks for that davidge,i`ll have a gander.

I agree with 'davidge',

I booked my April rooms for Songkran a few weeks ago. I was looking yesterday to book hotel rooms for my early July trip and I also find rooms not available in some (the two that I'm looking at) of the hotels on Agoda and hotel Book-It. I get on the hotel websites and find that all the type of rooms they have available for booking for July of next year.

I'm sure they are like some of the airlines and you can't book more than 330 days out or something like that.

LeoTex

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"  Albert Einstein.

I agree with 'davidge',

I booked my April rooms for Songkran a few weeks ago. I was looking yesterday to book hotel rooms for my early July trip and I also find rooms not available in some (the two that I'm looking at) of the hotels on Agoda and Hotel Book-It. I get on the hotel websites and find that all the type of rooms they have available for booking for July of next year.

I'm sure they are like some of the airlines and you can't book more than 330 days out or something like that.

LeoTex

Yes i reckon you could be right there,i do recall something popping up about 330 days in an enquiry i made,so thanks.

Archived