IGNORED

3 month condo rental

scarab123

Looking for a 3 month rental arriving jan 3, 2015 and leaving April2, 2015. prefer to be located between pattaya Tai to Pattaya klang,  beach rod to Soi bakoaw. I need a 1 bedroom with kitchen, at least 2 A/C units and secure parking for motorbike. The unit has to have a elevator...so that leaves soi bakoaw out....most do not have an elevator. The area on soi 15 that runs between soi bakoaw and 2nd road would be  perfect. Would like a decent pool, clean and somewhat quiet. Monthly rate between 18,000 and 25,000 would work. I have stayed at City gardens before and that worked out nicely...trying to contact them by email is really a waste of time it seems.

thanks guys

Looking for a 3 month rental arriving jan 3, 2015 and leaving April2, 2015. prefer to be located between pattaya Tai to Pattaya klang,  beach rod to Soi bakoaw. I need a 1 bedroom with kitchen, at least 2 A/C units and secure parking for motorbike. The unit has to have a elevator...so that leaves soi bakoaw out....most do not have an elevator. The area on soi 15 that runs between soi bakoaw and 2nd road would be  perfect. Would like a decent pool, clean and somewhat quiet. Monthly rate between 18,000 and 25,000 would work. I have stayed at City gardens before and that worked out nicely...trying to contact them by email is really a waste of time it seems.

thanks guys

A lot of condos that central appear to want 6 months minimum...particularly in high season as your stay is

Archived