IGNORED

Room with a jacuzzi?

parko_09

I'm looking for a hotel with a private jacuzzi in the room? Any advice on where I could find this?

Intimate hotel has a jacuzzi bath I've stayed there and that was good, Amari orchid too has a better one but also joiner fees if you was looking to include a girl in there.

Fourteen again have big ones in some of their rooms. Another BM previously reviewed the place, you can find the review by doing a search.

I stayed there for 5 nights last year, and liked it very much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queen Vic has one premium Jacuzzi room, if you can stay in the full on action that is Soi 6.

................................................................................................................

China garden is the place. Loved it there. Back again in November and cant wait, just off soi boukaou. Stayed in fourteen again for 1 hour and hated the place. Booked out again as rooms have no wifi, no lift, and a window that has a wall within touching distance if you lean out. No balcony also.

I like the galaxy suites one. Right in the middle of all the action. Plus it's on top of Heavens above gogo. Can't beat that.

Archived