Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How long does it take to walk to walking street from the Marriott

tobeornottobe

Is this a trick question  ?     Depends how fast you walk .

Marriott adjoining the Royal Garden Plaza to WS should be around 8-10 mins of brisk walking.

................................................................................................................

I had an idea it was fairly close but I also heard the girls hate walking, would they complain at this distance?

Some will, some won't! Ask. Also check to see if they're in high heels, harder to walk far in heels.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Some will, some won't! Ask. Also check to see if they're in high heels, harder to walk far in heels.

personal experience?

It's easy to find a "baht bus" back to the Marriott.

Veni, vidi, futui. I came, I saw, I f**ked.

I would say it is 10-15 minutes at a pretty slow, relaxed pace (but that is to entrance to Walking Street).

In high season, the baht buses get so backed up by the entrance to Walking Street that it makes more sense to just walk on the way there.  When I was in Pattaya in June (low season), the baht buses ran much faster (except on Sat night).

On the way back to your "loom," there isn't a traffic backlog that makes sitting on the baht bus pointless, so I almost always took the baht bus back.  That and a 10-15 minute walk for a TG in heels may seem like a marathon to them.  Short ride, so keep your eyes peeled for the Marriott!

Depends on whether you walk to the north or to the south ...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Most girl  would jump at the chance to stay at the Marriott walking or not

Seriously, 2 minutes in a Baht bus back from WS, don't sweat about small details like this, the Marriott is probably one of the most central hotels to everything

How long does it take to walk to walking street from the Marriott?

According to Google Maps it's about 450 meters only along Beach Rd.

Should take you 5-8 minutes at worse

and, depending of the time, probably faster to walk than to take a bahtbus ;)

1hr & 20mins......that's if your like me & stop at nearly every bar along the way chatting up potential BF's for the next 5 days! :Clap8: 

How many ST you will have during journey?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

personal experience?

Only at weekends :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

After a long night of drinking and if you have a lady just grab a baht bus. Those shitty side walks is a nightmare for the ladies to navigate in high heels.

Every girl will know the Marriott hotel and will help you find the best way there. Shit, they help guys to random hotels all the time. It's included in their job description... joking...or am I?

Most girl  would jump at the chance to stay at the Marriott walking or not

Seriously, 2 minutes in a Baht bus back from WS, don't sweat about small details like this, the Marriott is probably one of the most central hotels to everything

I agree 110% -- the thing that I like most about the Marriott is its fantastic location.  

Easy walk to Walking Street or LK Metro, and VERY easy baht bus access on both Second Road and Beach Road.

Every girl will know the Marriott hotel and will help you find the best way there. Shit, they help guys to random hotels all the time. It's included in their job description... joking...or am I?

I have met quite a number of BG, not only farm fresh, who hardly now the name on the bar next door so don't be surprized if Marriott dosen't ring any bells to your TG for the night

Actually, location isn't really critical if between Beach Road and 2nd street.  It's a baht bus ride both directions to/from Walking Street.  Maybe 3-4 minutes difference between Marriot area, Soi 7/8, or even Hard Rock hotel.

Hope on/hop off.

I have met quite a number of BG, not only farm fresh, who hardly now the name on the bar next door so don't be surprized if Marriott dosen't ring any bells to your TG for the night

Yea, those are the ones that are fun trying to get home while stopping in bars along the way.

Archived