Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Soleil De Siam renovated rooms

boydeste

I have a freind that is thinking of renting one of the renovated rooms at Soleil De Siam on Diana Estates soi Buakhao. I have no knowledge of these.

If anyone has any info or idealy any pictures of what the renovated rooms look like it woud be greatly appreciated!

Stayed here a few weeks ago,They were renovating D block  rooms on the bottom floor

Never seen the renovated  rooms but Diana estate is a great place to stay 

Hi Boy

I love staying at Diana-Oasis stayed May/June this year have made bookings for Oct/Nov this year and

May/June 2015.

For you have a look here contains rooms in Soleil De Siam rented out by Meow at Diana-Oasis.

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/

Their website quotes renovated rooms @2,000bht more a month than standard rooms. Soleil de Siam is operated along typical Thai business RULES - minimum investment over 20 years until the rooms are falling apart. Don't expect anything spectacular for renovated rooms, only a minimum tidy up and a new TV perhaps.

BTW photos on 

http://www.soleildesiam.com/Rooms&Rates.htm

must be well over 10 years old.

Diana Oasis 10 X better if your budget can stretch and you can find a vacancy.

Thanks for the replies guys, I am aware of the standard that Meow keeps but unfortunately she has no vacancies for the time period my mate needs.

Hopefully someone here will have info on the renovated rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I stayed in may for 3 weeks in Soleil de Siam and still the old unrenovated rooms.

Hello,

I stayed in may for 3 weeks in Soleil de Siam and still the old unrenovated rooms.

Do you have any pictures of the room.

Archived