IGNORED

Sea me spring hotels; constructions?

Defspoon

Good day all, try to figure out if there's still construction work going on the Sea Me Spring hotels?

I've emailed the hotels but no response at all. So do you fellow mongers have an answer for me?

Btw I've always booked Tim Boutique hotel but this time I want to try a different one!

I was there last NOV and the framing was complete on the new hotel on Soi 10 and Beach RD.  From the pictures I've seen posted here it looks almost complete and is probably open for business now. I don't know the name of the hotel, what the room rate is or if it's GF. 

Last year I stayed at SeaMeSpringToo and when I sent reservation and information request via e-mail thru their website (both SMS hotels) the replies time was very slow if they answered at all. I don't know if this is standard procedure for these hotels or whether I was just unlucky.

I enjoyed my stay at SMSToo last year, but the hotel is getting a bit expensive now in my opinion. Weekend nights are more per night than week nights. Look into getting a Loyalty Card which can give you a 300B a night discount.

I was there 2 weeks ago, they have started construction of Sea Me Spring 3 right next to the original hotel and there is loud construction noise during the day.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

Archived