IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel Soi 8

siamdive

I've stayed at this hotel several times in the past and they were always nice and it's a great location. Prices haven't gone up much it seems. But I always had trouble with the Internet/ Wi-Fi there. It's been a couple of years so hopefully it's better, but does anyone have any recent experience there? Is the WiFi still only in the lobby? I can tether my phone if I have to but I'd rather not. 

Thanks all. 

stayed last year in the tower wing. Wifi worked well. Nice people as well!

But the view from the otherwise really nice rooms totally s***....

• 2 weeks later...

stayed last year in the resedence wing..its old and better stay in  tower wing.. wifi was good in room and is charged. now it might have changed...

cheers 

MM

Staying there now, in the tower, 7th floor. WiFi works well. Pretty noisy street late, I had forgotten about that. Rooms are OK, nothing special, pretty overpriced at 1490 for a "superior" room which is the best they have (ocean view more expensive they said.)

It is what it is. I wouldn't say the people are "nice", I would say they are very professional. But very standoffish and not that friendly. But that's OK, it's just a hotel, I don't want to make friends of them. 

Archived