IGNORED

Hotel recommendation please

amo30

Hi guys, I will be going to Pattaya late October and wanted to sort my hotel out early. Wanted the Acreca lodge pool facing room but they are sold out. Only ones they have are city facing and I don't fancy them. Tim boutique has no one under 20 so that's out too.

I like walking St, LK Metro and drinking Street so am open on location as long as it's reachable by Baht bus and 5 min walk from the baht bus route.

My criteria is Clean and modern. Wifi and ideally a balcony and pool. A quiet room, so I can sleep in peace. Stayed at Lek city facing room and had a cocktail van/bar thing outside my room playing music till 4:00 am. Checked out the next day. My budget is 2000 baht a night can stretch to 2500 if it worth it.

I've researched on here and the top runners are

1. Page 10 ( some reports are coming back it's looking a bid tired...opinions please?

2. Sea me springs or sea me springs too. Can someone please tell me the difference between the 2 and which one is better.

3. Whitehouse condotel - I think it's soi 13, looks modern and nice apart from pool which looks small.

4. Mercule pattaya hotel - soi 15. Pool looks great and room look quiet.

Anybody who has stayed at above, can you please advice which one would suit my needs. Also other recommendations welcome within my budget.

Thanks

Sabai resort had good rooms single story over looking pool and only

1500 bht must be over 18 not 20 stayed in may no probs 1 2 or 3 girl just leave I'd and call me when they leave .... Perfect back in October staying there again ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a nice budget. I suggest you to try View Talay 6 Condominiums.

Seem them many times in trip report but never considered it my budget. Thanks for suggestion. Looks good. My concerns are, is there security whom checks the ID? How many towels and bed sheets do they provide? I like fresh sheets every day. Don't mind buying a few extra towels. Have other people found it ok to clean? Is there a pool?

Cheers

Seem them many times in trip report but never considered it my budget. Thanks for suggestion. Looks good. My concerns are, is there security whom checks the ID? How many towels and bed sheets do they provide? I like fresh sheets every day. Don't mind buying a few extra towels. Have other people found it ok to clean? Is there a pool?

Cheers

Security exists but do not check id which I prefer also. If you rent via Dancewatchers they have deluxe maid service for 1500 baht per week. 5 times cleaning and daily towel change they offer. It is very clean. Very good pool the building has. But some says you can not have sunbathing due to shady places around it. Some vip rooms are more expensive but also they have rooms around 1500 baht per night. Many good reviews, excellent location, it has exits to both second and beach roads. The building has laundry, restaurant, minimart and massage shops.

Page 10 is nice - and nicer than the two Sea Me Springs, which are more or less identical.

The best thing about Page 10 is the shower - it's big, and can easily fit three people. I had a room once which started to leak from the ceiling as it rained, but other than that, there's no complaints. The pool is ok as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Security exists but do not check id which I prefer also. If you rent via dancewatchers they have deluxe maid service for 1500 baht per week. 5 times cleaning and daily towel change they offer. It is very clean. Very good pool the building has. But some says you can not have sunbathing due to shady places around it. Some vip rooms are more expensive but also they have rooms around 1500 baht per night. Many good reviews, excellent location, it has exits to both second and beach roads. The building has laundry, restaurant, minimart and massage shops.

if girls came to see me without me with them, security took their ID...  only if they were coming in with me did they not have to check in...  and if I wanted them to I could have stopped at the desk...  

plenty of sun time around the pool when I was there, just got back a week ago.

depending on who you rent from, the daily maid service is included or extra...  you can get whatever you want there, including food delivered from 2-3 restaurants...

love VT6...  1500 to 1900 a day for the standard 39 sq meter room roughly...

Maybe The Stay in Soi 10 is a marginal upgrade on Page 10 but Page 10 does cover you bases fairly well and I was always happy with the location and service there. Security is good and check IDs.

yes try view talay condos. great view peaceful and all u want

only thing see u book in advance

if u want more peaceful then try condos  on buddha hill . a bit far from action but if u have a bike it takes just 10 mins to LK Metro

I've stayed at both SMS hotels and Page10. I think all 3 were built off the same plan, they are very similar.  Page10 really doesn't have a balcony to sit out on and the SMS hotels don't have a breakfast buffet (pay for room service)…Also Page10 rooms that face Soi10 might have a noise problem from the bar complex across the street.

I like the rooftop pool at SMStoo, so that would be my first choice of the three.

Security exists but do not check id which I prefer also. If you rent via dancewatchers they have deluxe maid service for 1500 baht per week. 5 times cleaning and daily towel change they offer. It is very clean. Very good pool the building has. But some says you can not have sunbathing due to shady places around it. Some vip rooms are more expensive but also they have rooms around 1500 baht per night. Many good reviews, excellent location, it has exits to both second and beach roads. The building has laundry, restaurant, minimart and massage shops.

Definately a strong contender if it's available for the period I require. A lot of strong pro's

1. Love the sofa area bring seperate

2. Views are great

3. Great kitchenette area (could get a girl or 2 to cook for me) and I like doing my breakfast and eating on the balcony.

4. Good location

5. Good price (1600 baht)

Cons

1. No Id checking

2. No cleaning unless u pay for it

Strong contender. Does it still have a hotel feel about it i.e bargirls going in and out? Also is room sevice available and is it any good.

See if any counter opinions hotels can rival it.

Thanks for info

Definately a strong contender if it's available for the period I require. A lot of strong pro's

2. Views are great

3. Great kitchenette area (could get a girl or 2 to cook for me) and I like doing my breakfast and eating on the balcony.

4. Good location

Cons

1. No Id checking

Strong contender. Does it still have a hotel feel about it i.e bargirls going in and out? Also is room sevice available and is it any good.

Thanks for info

No room service but you can order meal from central festival next to VT6.

If you want quiet August Suites is good,and its got a nice pool area,the hotel is situated in a good area too near the crossroads at 2nd rd and pattaya klang,baht buses all around this area too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll be renting a VT6 studio this year, until then I can't really review one first hand.  But pretty sure if you rent one on a daily or weekly basis then the maid service, water and electricity is in included in the price at least from Dancewatcher's or Honey's

Page 10 is nice - and nicer than the two Sea Me Springs, which are more or less identical.

The best thing about Page 10 is the shower - it's big, and can easily fit three people. I had a room once which started to leak from the ceiling as it rained, but other than that, there's no complaints. The pool is ok as well.

Only thing I read is Page 10 decor seems a bit tired.

if girls came to see me without me with them, security took their ID... only if they were coming in with me did they not have to check in... and if I wanted them to I could have stopped at the desk...

plenty of sun time around the pool when I was there, just got back a week ago.

depending on who you rent from, the daily maid service is included or extra... you can get whatever you want there, including food delivered from 2-3 restaurants...

love VT6... 1500 to 1900 a day for the standard 39 sq meter room roughly...

Did read your TR, it seemed you had a great time. Get over the holiday blue's and the count down begins again for the next trip.

Your room looked great and I can see its a popular place. It's getting booked up fast. Thanks for the info

Thanks everyone for responding. Looks like it's going to be a mixed bag. Vt6 is available for 9 out of my 14 days. So it will hotel for 5 other days.

Stay hotel - Has no rooms for my dates

August Suites seems ok

Page 10 seems ok- a lot of good reports on service and friendliness but no balcony and tired decor seems to be a deal breaker.

Lk renaissance ??? Anybody (construction work still going on?)

20140623_225958.jpg20140614_143605.jpg20140616_134334.jpg

2. Views are great
4. Good location

Cons
1. No Id checking

Thanks for info

cleaning is included if you rent from Jasmina, and Honey's (just used both of them on my last trip), am not sure about others but you can get it and it isn't expensive...  security will check ID of girls you are bringing in if you want, and they do check the girls coming up by themselves...  

There are at least two restaurants that will bring up food, both are good...  Yes, lots of girls leaving after taking care of customer, day and night, lots of lovely traffic, quite like a hotel...

I tried At Mind Residence for the first few days of my last trip, but then went to VT6 and stayed there the rest of the time I was in Pattaya.  Keep going back, have not found anywhere I like better yet.  For the money, the view and space it is hard to match!

Lk Renaissance is a very nice hotel , with helpful reception staff and fantastic location . Only downside to this hotel is that the pool is very small (but you can use Metropole ) and historically the showers are poor - Not very warm or powerful 

August Suites may not have all the glam about it , but the beds are far more comfortable, showers are fantastic and the reception staff are equally as helpful 

I think it all boils down to location - LK right in the heart of it , but August Suites - 2 minute walk to Soi 8/7 / central and 1 minute walk to second road and buakhao 

did you try VT6 through Agoda?  Surprised you cannot find a room there for the whole time...  

did you try VT6 through Agoda? Surprised you cannot find a room there for the whole time...

Nice pics it does look good. I've checked with Agoda honey and Jasmina. Both say no rooms available. 22nd Oct might be a popular time. Dancewatcher has room from 25 oct - 2nd Nov. I leave on the 5th Nov. so it might be 3 different places. Aaah well I'll choose 3 locations. 3 days somewhere, then 9 days view Talay and last 2 days somewhere else. I better be quick before the view talay goes.

Stayed at August Suites my last trip for the first time, very impressed with room. Large room, large Bathroom, very clean, everything worked and the pool area was nice. Wired or wireless internet.

Good location just off Pattaya Klang, set back from the road so noise was never an issue. Easy walking distance to baht buses in either direction. Staff were excellent.

Only negative was breakfast, save some money and don't have it included IMHO, market just 100 meters down the road has good cheap meals.

Will stay here again.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thanks for the recommendations. If you book with Agoda, do you have to take into consideration 17% more will be charged for tax and services.

Archived