IGNORED

Sandara Residence (soi lengkee)

tps

I stayed at this place last January. The tripadvisor reviews are plentiful, so I will only say that this is indeed a nice place with comfy beds, very small and perhaps overpriced, but nice. It is directly across from the Vogue hotel, off the soi somewhat so it is very quiet. BUT there are a couple of caveats to consider:

I booked thru Agoda, but on arrival was informed there is a joiners fee (which I successfully argued out of). The management style is very very hands on, which many may not be comfortable with. And finally, there is more than one complaint posted regarding the security of the room safes.

This kind of place seems to me to be suitable for couples in Pattaya to shop or whatever, but otherwise maybe not so good. Great location, but perhaps another nearby choice would be more suitable and economically sensible for some.

I had a big mistake staying at this place trusting the reviews of tripadvisor and Agoda 2 years ago

second worst place I have stayed in LOS.first is butcher's arm guesthouse.any way sandra residence rooms are freakishly small and I had to put my laptop on the corner of my bed.

also I had to carry my heavy luggage 3 floors with steep stairs nobody helped me.so even I paid 3 nights I checked out after 1 night

I will not stay again if they offer the room for free

They are also thieves. Quite a number of reviews on trip adviser corroborate this. 

• 3 months later...

Damn.. I have already booked this place for new years. Any one else care to comment? I read elsewhere there is no joiner fee - for the first girl anyway.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I had a big mistake staying at this place trusting the reviews of tripadvisor and agoda 2 years ago

second worst place I have stayed in LOS.first is butcher's arm guesthouse.any way sandra residence rooms are freakishly small and I had to put my laptop on the corner of my bed.

also I had to carry my heavy luggage 3 floors with steep stairs nobody helped me.so even I paid 3 nights I checked out after 1 night

I will not stay again if they offer the room for free

No elevator with 3 floors is a deal breaker for me, not mention that the place tried to hit the OP up for a joiner's fee.

Archived