IGNORED

Inn House Hotel, Soi 13, Pattaya.

geili72

Guys, this is my first post in the forum, i have found allot off helpful comments and advice's.

I have scrambled true allot of treads in the forum but not seen any comments regarding Inn House hotel. I have booked this hotel from 15th of July. Is the hotel GF? Do anyone have other comments regarding the hotel? 

This will be my first visit to Pattaya, looking forward to check out the city and nightlife.  :Cheers9: 

I am more into beer and bars than disco and long drinks, but I am sure I can find what I want in walking distance from Soi 13. 

Any suggestion to bars near Soi 13 that could be my base?

End of Soi 13 on 2nd road end is Wonderful No2 bar, normally 'live' music there though the lead singer Jane doesnt sound great when she sings falang music, but the bar is large enough and has a selection of ladies there to keep you occupied. The pisser is free to use with is a plus. To the Right of WB2 is WB1 and Bodega bar and down Soi 13/2 are plenty of 'massage' places also as well as the odd go go.

Cross over the road from WB2 and do a small bit left you'll see Tim Beer Bar (kind of a go go though the ladies don't take their clothes off, until you get them back in the room). Go a little further left and you're at the entrance to Soi Diana, and there a good number of bars along the way here on the RHS as you go up (You'll pass Papagoyo). Keep walking a little further and the entrance to Soi LK Metro is on the LHS with all the go gos and a few decent bars also.

If you don't cross the road (from WB2) and stay going left up 2nd road you'll come to a number of bars near Soi 10, again plenty of ladies here.

Happy hunting, and don't fall in love with the first bird you snag. (not a typo)

Regarding hotel - I've never stayed there but heard it's fine. Not too pricey and It would be girl friendly. I always stayed across the Soi from it in Sandy Springs for the first coupe of times. Soi 13 is a little gem at night times as its quiet and is not too far from Walking Street or LK Metro area.

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

Thank you for the info JonnyR!

Sounds great!

Today at work I have gone up/down and around the area using Google earth, street view. :wink:

Nice walk up to LK Metro and allot of bars to check out!

I`ll start my holiday on Friday this week, the first 10 days will be in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, then I head for Bangkok and Pattaya.

Can`t wait to go to the airport in 3 days! :D

Actually I just noticed your flag, you're Norweigan. The only reason I mention it is there is a Norway bar called Kaare Thai very near Soi 13.

http://www.kaarethai.com/wbb4/

You have to cross the road on 2nd road where Wonderful Bar No2 is and start going left as I mentioned before, go past Tim Beer Bar and another small bar on the corner and next, just after a restaurant is an opening with a few bars, (it's before Kiss Food and the entrance to Soi Diana) the Norway bar is in a little ways after you turn right into the bars. Kaare Thai. I've gotten drunk there so many times because you crazy Norweigans can't stop ringing the blasted bell (everyone in the bar gets a free shot of alcohol). Plus there are plenty of ladies in there too :)

Irish by Birth; Munster by Grace of God.

To the Brave and the Faithful, Nothing is Impossible.

CountdownClockCodes.com

hotel GF friendly but a fair amount of Indians use it for short stays so can be somewhat noisy as tgey get very excited.

Not a Hotek I would use myself for the reason I state above.

Same Soi has tge Whitehouse Dynasty Haven much better hotel even the AA and Lek are IMO better.

Your hotel you picked has a MP to the left as you face it a few nice girls work there with big knockers 5555

Ghosty

OK, thanks for feedback from both JonnyR and Ghosty.

I have booked Inn House for 7 nights, used Booking.com, and it is possible for me to cancel and maybe book into one of the hotels you mentioned. I have nothing against indian people, maybe it is because I haven' t met so many.....hehe

I had a good stay there, no problems at all , soi 13 is a quiet soi and you have got decent access to the main drinking areas, the rooftop pool is small but has a good view. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed at the Inn House one time...never again. Room was old, tube tv. Had a decent view but I had to pay extra for that. Like Ghosty mentioned, the whitehouse is a good hotel and a good free breakfast. Stayed at the WH 4 of my 5 trips and like it alot. There really is no view there but the rooms and bathrooms are excellent and the balconies are nice. Good satellite tv (about 90 channels) and a small pool on the roof and usually by myself when up there.

The good news is; that you are staying on Soi 13. An excellent location, good restaurants and a relatively quiet one too. There are several hotels on the Soi. All of them are fairly old by pattaya standards and all have there flaws and pluses. 

I've never stayed at Inn House and have only heard second hand reviews which match what's written here, small rooms, small pool, good wi-fi and a good price.

I use the Sandy Spring hotel across the street from IH. Some negatives there are the old rooms, especially the bathroom, no breakfast. but I love the big sea view balcony and pool area so that's why I book here.

I've spent a fair bit of time at the Kings Table Restaurant which is attached to the IH and i haven't noticed that many Indians walking in and out of the hotel. The predominant nationality on Soi 13 seems to be hard drinking Norwegians and Swedes, so you might fit right in. Some of the restaurants even have Norwegian menus.

You'll probably be fine if you stay with Inn House, If there's some specific hotel amenity that you're looking for just let people here know and they'll steer you in the right direction. 

Thanks for all feedback.

As I understand this is not the top noch hotel in Pattaya.

But for now I will wait to rebook my stay, I have until 11th of July to cancel so I just stay calm.

Good to know that the location is OK, I am sure i will find some new friends during my stay for 8 days, both drinking friends and other companions of the other gender. :-)

Been to Pattaya twice and stayed at the Whitehouse on both occasions. Great hotel and even better location. Be there in Aug and staying there again. Cant fault if.

Archived