Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

good place for 7 week stay - apartment-condo-hotel ?

adam4444

well hopefully coming to pattaya in september for 7 weeks 51 day stay , 

just wanted to know whats best for that length of time, as i usually just stay for 2 weeks at a time . 

my budget would be about 25,000 -35,000 for the 7 weeks . 

dont know if i could get a condo for that short length of time at that budget . 

i would like a swiming pool if possible and not to far from baht bus routes . 

im going over next week for 2 weeks so i could check out some condos , apartments and hotels then. 

im going to look at diana estate this time as well . 

any info on apartments and condos and hotels would be great . 

i see many apartments on facebook etc  but the ones that have a pool seem to be some distance away . 

i normally stay in the soi buckaow area but im willing to go as far as naklua and jomteain if the place is good . 

sorry guys my budget would be 30,000  to 50,000 baht for my 7 weeks stay . 

If you're staying seven weeks you should be able to get a monthly rate or at least a weekly rate. There are a few condo complexes behind the Avenue Shopping Mall, Soi 16 I think. The Avenue, Urban, Pattaya Gardens. Also check The Inn of the Golden Crab on Soi 13, pretty sure they would be in your budget.

If you're staying seven weeks you should be able to get a monthly rate or at least a weekly rate. There are a few condo complexes behind the Avenue Shopping Mall, Soi 16 I think. The Avenue, Urban, Pattaya Gardens. Also check The Inn of the Golden Crab on Soi 13, pretty sure they would be in your budget.

thanks for that ill have a look , i was thinking of going to alan bolton at the avenue to see if he has anything i think he has places like you said behend the avenue . 

well got a quote of 30,000 for 7 weeks at diana-oasis e-block e-24 i have to pay the water and electic after the meter reading as well on top of that . 

has anybody else stayed there ive asked for a quote for c-block as well . 

well got a quote of 30,000 for 7 weeks at diana-oasis e-block e-24 i have to pay the water and electic after the meter reading as well on top of that . 

has anybody else stayed there ive asked for a quote for c-block as well . 

Just stayed in C block for a week rooms are okay and quiet the bathroom is a bit small.

Not sure about E block haven't stayed there before but i spent a month in room T-207 in the tower great room (big).

Meow does private rentals there also might be worth checking out.. http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/rental-rates.html

I am back next week and staying in B-67 a two bedroom apartment. Two pools in the complex also.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Worth looking at suksabai residence,mid-way beween jomtien and pattaya,all new rooms and giving good rates at the moment.

ill look at ktk apartments , r-con in soi buckaow , jockys soi lenkee , ive seen a few in naklua greenbeach  , plumeria and sirikarn all about 16-1 16-2 in naklua anybody been at any of these places the ones in naklua look nice but might be far away ill look this week when i get over . 

thanks guys keep the info coming . 

Don't know if you'd prefer an apartment to a hotel? I'm sure you could get a decent hotel at a good rate for that length of stay. For example, Sabai Lodge on Soi 2 has 3 pools and is offering rates from 800 baht a night for normal stays. If you're there in a couple of weeks you could do some bargaining and maybe get a bigger room or better rate?

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived