IGNORED

I-Check Inn Nana Hotel in Bangkok-Soi 7/1

UsUsUsandThem

In Pattaya hotels Sorry, But for anyone traveling to Bangkok and wanting a hotel near Sukhumvit. This hotel Manager is an extortionist, liar and thief. My g/f was a Thai lady..she had a period on the bed and when I got food poisoning and didn't quite make the bathroom, yet on the floor she cleaned it up with towels. OMG! She no longer my g/f. I apologized again and paid for the towels. I actually went to hotel front desk each time and apologized. I decided to head for Pattaya for a couple of days. 

When I returned to hotel. The lady-b Manager was screaming at me saying I needed to pay more money. I was continuing to apologize and paid her ransome. Then, she said I damaged headboard of the bed in room 611. ! I wonder how many others have paid for this damage to the same bed? I even told the person who showed me the room after I checked in on the first night as it was obivious. You, almost expect to be charged extra for the mini bar you didn't use in Thailand, but not to be outright robbed. Again, I relunctingly paid, and asked to speak to the General Manager as they have several I-Check Inn's in the city of Bangkok. She screamed at me and said," I am the Boss lady at this hotel. No you can't speak to him, he is unavailable".

So again I paid the huge ransome. I have all the reciepts. I wrote to Agoda.com and explained my problem, and they replied to the lieing hotel manager reply to Agoda.com Took her? at face value..letter value.

Maybe, she needed the rooms for the incoming protesters as the Thai P.M. was ousted while I was there.

Thank God, I am home now=given the Military Que. Maybe, she knew Martial Law and troops on the street were coming too? hotel Thai Mafia. I wonder what the Thai government perdiem is for troops in Bangkok seedly hotels these days... Of course I mean privilaged officers.

• 3 months later...

They didn't get many good reviews on Agada either, photos and price looked good, but the reviews put me off.

Terrible, you had such a bad time.

Archived