IGNORED

best hotel or guesthouse for 500 baht

carrtex

I'm going to pattaya in September and need a place to stay. This year wasn't a good year for me so I don't have a lot of doe to spend. Thanks

The Boomerang off of soi Buakhao for 600 a night. It's a huge upgrade from anything I've ever seen in the 500 baht range.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

I stayed at the robins nest last September for almost a month. Paid 500 baht a night, but would like to try something else this time around.

The Boomerang off of soi Buakhao for 600 a night. It's a huge upgrade from anything I've ever seen in the 500 baht range.

Sounds good ill look into Boomerang

chow soy upper floor room 600 baht includes leather sofa, big screen tv, balcony and king bed cannot go wrong at that price.

chow soy upper floor room 600 baht includes leather sofa, big screen tv, balcony and king bed cannot go wrong at that price.

Booked a weeks stay there a few years back and checked out after only one night. It's was/is shite. Shit mattress, poor water pressure, smelly towels. The owner gave me attitude when I left early so you can add that to the experience.

Edit, I then stayed at the kineow room at the Queen Vic and considered that to be an upgrade. I think that pretty much sums it up.

Booked a weeks stay there a few years back and checked out after only one night. It's was/is shite. Shit mattress, poor water pressure, smelly towels. The owner gave me attitude when I left early so you can add that to the experience.

Edit, I then stayed at the kineow room at the Queen Vic and considered that to be an upgrade. I think that pretty much sums it up.

The Chow soy must be bad then, I have seen the cheap rooms at the Queen Vic and they just look like oversized storage rooms with a bed thrown in them

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

THE CAPTAIN'S hotel AND BAR, SOI HONEY INN, PATTAYA CITY.

www.thecaptainsbar.com

B 600

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

I stayed in Chow soy rooms several times, they're great for such a low price. If there's one available, book it.

mobiel

Chow soy has the best value rooms I've stayed in in pattaya.

Queen vic was rubbish.

Thanks

Where is Chow Soy located?

Owner of this is BM and there have been some positive comments about it.

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/UK/Guesthouse_pattaya_rooms_for_rent.php

If September is Low Season, then rooms at 500 baht. Ask for a Pattaya Addicts discount ;-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Chow soy-Robins nest- PS apartment (soi diana) which one should I choose?

Owner of this is BM and there have been some positive comments about it.

http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/UK/Guesthouse_pattaya_rooms_for_rent.php

If September is Low Season, then rooms at 500 baht. Ask for a Pattaya Addicts discount ;-)

Sounds good Ill give them a thought.

try Far East Rock A GoGo on Soi 13/2 (Soi Post Office), last time I stayed there for 45 days I got a rate for 390B a night, decent room but no in-room safe other than that it was ok. Maybe has changed since I stayed there last, it was in 2011 and now has a new owner.

If you are honestly considering anything but a new build with references then you are a twat. Sorry.

Where is Chow Soy located?

Round the corner from Oasis gogo across from triangle bar.  You will not get better value in a room and a decent shagging room.  Restaurant good too.

If you are honestly considering anything but a new build with references then you are a twat. Sorry.

Excuse me

Archived