IGNORED

1000tbh accomodation near Walking street/beach road

thaifetish

Whitehouse is 1250 baht it seems :-/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hey guys sorry to bother you folks again. So I have the option between whitehouse (1250 bht) and galaxy suites (950 bht) what would you recommend? Im more of a beer bar LT guy whats better location wise for me?

Hey guys sorry to bother you folks again. So I have the option between whitehouse (1250 bht) and galaxy suites (950 bht) what would you recommend? Im more of a beer bar LT guy whats better location wise for me?

Well going back to your OP - Galaxy Suites is on Walking Street (Soi Diamond) and Whitehouse is closer to Soi 6.

I would always recommend Galaxy to guys who like to be "thick of the action" but if you like to be in bed with your cocoa before the early hours of the morning Whitehosue may suit you.

Galaxy is an awesome place (IMO) but certainly not for the "old codger" type, such as me, If you cant decide between being close to Walking Street or the 6, and you like late nights, go for Galaxy 100%. The owner of Galaxy is a member her so feel free to ask any questions, am sure he would respond.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Plenty of every thing around Walking St.  Beer Bars, GoGos, Massage.

How many night are you staying?

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Plenty of every thing around Walking St. Beer Bars, GoGos, Massage.

How many night are you staying?

Hey there Im staying for 2 weeks

Galaxy Suites Promotion Pay 6, Get 1 Free = 5,970 per week.  Offer good till 30 September.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Archived