IGNORED

1000tbh accomodation near Walking street/beach road

thaifetish

Hey guys, I am finally planning my trip to pattaya and currently looking for a nice and clean place to stay while I am in Pattaya.

I dont really care about luxury, for me it is important that the rooms are clean and feel comfortable but other than that I dont have major requirements, except that the hotel should be near Walking Street, Soi 6 etc. I dont want to pay more than necessary but I am obviously not going to take inferior accomodation just because of 100-200 baht.

oh and it should be thaigirlfriendly obviously :D

I hope you guys can help me.

Walking street and Soi 6 are a fair way apart so you`re going to have to decide what your priority will be,although the baht buses and more so the motorbike taxis can have you most places fairly quick.

You can have a look at Secrets on soi 14, just off WS, basic but serves the purpose, also there is Grand hotel on the same soi. A little south on 2nd road is Vault hotel, nearly in the same price range.

................................................................................................................

I like Pattaya Residences, the one in the middle of soi 13.

Nice staff and pool, old and run down but a good vibe and clean.

900Bath ask for a room high up on the 7-8th floor.

Walking street and soi 6 are a fair way apart so you`re going to have to decide what your priority will be,although the baht buses and more so the motorbike taxis can have you most places fairly quick.

how far by foot is Soi 6? If I remember correctly it was 15 minutes by foot from beach road/walking street corner or am I wrong? I dont have a preference to be honest as long as the place is not too far away :-). After all I am going there to have some fun with the ladies and dont want my cardio to suffer on the way to the hotel hahaha

Do you prefer hotel or guesthouse?

No preferences. Although now that you mention it, is there a big difference? I am planning on staying for 10-14 days. 

Try Nightstar Soi 14 and 2nd Road can walk in less than fiv-minutes to heart of WS rooms are clean modern and the most affordable for nicest I have seen and stayed at in this price category in all of Pattaya. 390B--890B per night depending on room type and time of year.

http://sanya-nightstar.com/rates/

Try Nightstar Soi 14 and 2nd Road can walk in less than fiv-minutes to heart of WS rooms are clean modern and the most affordable for nicest I have seen and stayed at in this price category in all of Pattaya. 390B--890B per night depending on room type and time of year.

http://sanya-nightstar.com/rates/

wow that place looks epic!! And so cheap, how come? Is a 2nd girl allowed?

Of course you can bring more than one girl, they don't care and you have your own key. Its cheap cuz its tucked away and the family that runs it makes enough with this place and another that they can keep their rates reasonable and rooms in good order. Has wi-fi in-room safe hot water always works isn't noisy and you can't beat the location. Its real popular so you gotta book well in advance. You can go to their site and see what they have available following the reservation tab, there you can see that people book here well in advance and for very long stays, most are over 30-day, mine including. They will even pick you up from the airport 1300Baht. Plenty of places to eat nearby and you are minutes to the heart of WS. Baht bus in both direction is a one-minute walk (Soi 6 ten minutes or less by Baht Bus and Jomtien ten minutes or less by Baht Bus.) I think this is the best place for the under 1000B crowd in all of Pattaya that want to be in and around WS area. I recommend the Deluxe room or Super Deluxe if you want a balcony, which is the only difference between the two. I have stayed in the largest one but its up a few flights of stairs.

how far by foot is soi 6? If I remember correctly it was 15 minutes by foot from beach road/walking street corner or am I wrong? I dont have a preference to be honest as long as the place is not too far away :-). After all I am going there to have some fun with the ladies and dont want my cardio to suffer on the way to the hotel hahaha

No preferences. Although now that you mention it, is there a big difference? I am planning on staying for 10-14 days.

It's about 15 blocks.. Probably a good half hour walk. Take a baht bus. It's quick.

how far by foot is soi 6? If I remember correctly it was 15 minutes by foot from beach road/walking street corner or am I wrong? I dont have a preference to be honest as long as the place is not too far away :-). After all I am going there to have some fun with the ladies and dont want my cardio to suffer on the way to the hotel hahaha

I`d say it was a longer walk than that,the post before this is probably about right give or take 5 minutes.

Do you really want to stay on Walking Street for two weeks? 

You will be fed up after 2-3 days i think, and no day activity to speak of...

Just saying...

Do you really want to stay on Walking Street for two weeks?

You will be fed up after 2-3 days i think, and no day activity to speak of...

Just saying...

You mean besides drinking ans banging some tasty chicks?

What would you suggest instead my friend?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Walking Street can be pretty bleak during the day.  You might look at the hotels off of Soi 13.  From there it is an easy stroll to WS and you would also have easy access to the beach, shopping/restaurants, and would be right on the baht bus route (both directions) which makes it easy to explore other areas including Soi Six.  If you are insistent on being right on WS, some of the suggestions above are good.

I almost always stay on soi 13, for me you just can't beat the location.

Walking Street can be pretty bleak during the day. You might look at the hotels off of Soi 13. From there it is an easy stroll to WS and you would also have easy access to the beach, shopping/restaurants, and would be right on the baht bus route (both directions) which makes it easy to explore other areas including Soi Six. If you are insistent on being right on WS, some of the suggestions above are good.

Ok your idea sounds good, could you suggest me a similar place like the galaxy suits but nearer to beach and venues?

I would like to book today if thats possible. Thx alot!

Ok your idea sounds good, could you suggest me a similar place like the galaxy suits but nearer to beach and venues?

I would like to book today if thats possible. Thx alot!

Lots of hotels on Soi 13, but I have not stayed in any of them since my first trip almost 10 years ago.  You might be able to get better information from some other BMs who have stayed there more recently or you can probably do a search on most of the places.  Some of the hotels that I remember on the 13 include Haven, Dynasty Inn, Whitehouse Condotel, and A.A. hotel.  There are probably others as that Soi is mostly hotels

Sorry I can't give better info on the hotels, but the location is good.  Lots of choices in Pattaya. 

I always stay on soi 13 - whitehouse condotel is about your price @1000 baht a night,you should try booking this place via Agoda -very neat and nicely run hotel.The other place I normally stay is baywalk residence but this might not be in your price range ,currently charging about $43 excluding taxes...there are numerous baht buses so you should not worry about the distance between Soi 6 qnd WS...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

I'd recommend that you get a super deluxe room, it's HUGE and has a balcony as well. Or be a true cheap charlie and get the tiny room on the ground floor. You can bring as many girls you want there and the owners (Dutch bloke with his Thai wife) are always around. 

sanya.jpg

Secrets is great value for money, even though it's a little bit more expensive and the rooms are a bit smaller. 

Both of them are in the same soi and are under 1,000 baht (995 for a deluxe room in Secrets and 590 + electricity for a super deluxe room in Sanya Nightstar). 

Galaxy Suites is in a great location, but have never stayed there. 

I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air.

I always stay on soi 13 - whitehouse condotel is about your price @1000 baht a night,you should try booking this place via agoda -very neat and nicely run hotel.The other place I normally stay is baywalk residence but this might not be in your price range ,currently charging about $43 excluding taxes...there are numerous baht buses so you should not worry about the distance between soi 6 qnd WS...j

Its girl-friendly I asume?

I always stay on soi 13 - whitehouse condotel is about your price @1000 baht a night,you should try booking this place via agoda -very neat and nicely run hotel.The other place I normally stay is baywalk residence but this might not be in your price range ,currently charging about $43 excluding taxes...there are numerous baht buses so you should not worry about the distance between soi 6 qnd WS...j

I think I am going to book the whitehouse condotel, I hope there are many bars around the area? Google maps tells me its 35 minutes walking distance to Walking Street, would be a petty if it would always take me that long to get to some beer/agogo bars

Archived