Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ST hotels in soi 6 or soi 8

seagate1

For my upcoming trip to pattaya, although i have a room booking in Soi 6 but i want to have info on short-term hotels wherein i may take a girl and enjoy with her for some time or may be whole night.

can u suggest some hotels in Soi 6 but preferably in soi 8 which are not very costly for such needs.

really appreciate volunteers who can help me in this.

I,ve used a place on either soi 7 or 8 cant remember which but its 2nd road end 100 metres or so on the left as you go down, nothing special pretty basic but does the job.

It was a girl I found on the same soi the suggested the place.

Regarding Soi 6, i dont think there is any specific ST-hotels as all the bars there have rooms upstairs, but i could be wrong as i am only guessing and my knowledge on this matter is of course second-hand as i would never venture down the 6, yet alone have sex before marriage... :GoldenSmile1:

Soi 8, no idea sorry.

Regarding soi 6, i dont think there is any specific ST-hotels as all the bars there have rooms upstairs, but i could be wrong as i am only guessing and my knowledge on this matter is of course second-hand as i would never venture down the 6, yet alone have sex before marriage... :GoldenSmile1:

Soi 8, no idea sorry.

Thanks. As per your experience is it safe to use ST rooms above the bars at Soi-6, I hope tourist wouldn't be looted or expoite.

I am visiting Pattaya after 3 years now and all alone, afraid of such incidences.

Thanks. As per your experience is it safe to use ST rooms above the bars at Soi-6, I hope tourist wouldn't be looted or expoite.

I am visiting Pattaya after 3 years now and all alone, afraid of such incidences.

Depends of what you define as "safe".... It often happens that you are forced to strip down and unspeakable things are done to your body if you venture upstairs on the 6. And it seems that people are always a little shorter cashwise after having been upstairs as well.

There is, and will probably always be, the odd story about things going sideways, but i have never had any kind of problems on the 6. I feel very safe there and never had a problem. IF you experience any kind of problem while doing what needs to be done, just talk to the manager/mamasan in the bar and they will sort ot out for you i reckon.

Depends of what you define as "safe".... It often happens that you are forced to strip down and unspeakable things are done to your body if you venture upstairs on the 6. And it seems that people are always a little shorter cashwise after having been upstairs as well.

There is, and will probably always be, the odd story about things going sideways, but i have never had any kind of problems on the 6. I feel very safe there and never had a problem. IF you experience any kind of problem while doing what needs to be done, just talk to the manager/mamasan in the bar and they will sort ot out for you i reckon.

Thats scary, I must say you have given horrible reply in your first paragraph of 2 lines however it had been compensated in the second paragraph. I understand such places are always risky though Thailand is a bit tiurist friendly city untill tourist respect their culture and follow rules- for that matter it is the law everywhere in any society.

Thats scary, I must say you have given horrible reply in your first paragraph of 2 lines however it had been compensated in the second paragraph. I understand such places are always risky though Thailand is a bit tiurist friendly city untill tourist respect their culture and follow rules- for that matter it is the law everywhere in any society.

:GoldenSmile1:  Dont overthink everything, just go there and have a blast!!!

:GoldenSmile1:  Dont overthink everything, just go there and have a blast!!!

Agreed!

I have got three places of Soi-6 which seems to be decent and economical for ST -

Queen Victoria Inn - 550 THB a night
The Lord Nelson  - 700 THB a night
Ruby Bar - 550 THB a night

However, I don't have any practical experience of these places now, it is purely basis suggestions / views on internet.

Archived