Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

guesthouse on Soi 7 or 8

donaldente

Hi,

I usually stay in the LK Metro area, but for my April 2015 (Songkran) trip I would like to try staying near Soi 7 or 8.  We have never been to Songkran before, but it is my understanding that Soi 7 and 8 is where the best parties are. 

So, I am looking for recommendations for a Soi 7 or 8 Guesthouse.  I prefer a nice room in the 1500-2000 baht range.  Also, I prefer a small guesthouse over a hotel. The reason for this is that hotels consider my wife as my free joiner, and then charge a joiner fee when we bring a BF to the hotel.

I know that it is a little early to be planning a trip that is almost a year off, but I will be in Pats in June and I would like to take a look at any guesthouses that are recommended to me.

Lastly, I know there are lots of threads on guesthouses on Soi 7 or 8, but the search function does not allow searching on small words like Soi or 7.

thank you,

donald

If you are looking at the Smaller type places then checkout Bar 69ers and Shooters This are right in the action you seek.

I am unsure why if you check-in with your Wife they charge you a Joiners fee for One person buy hey ho it is Thailand and I know these places will not

Ghosty

If you are looking at the Smaller type places then checkout Bar 69ers and Shooters This are right in the action you seek.

I am unsure why if you check-in with your Wife they charge you a Joiners fee for One person buy hey ho it is Thailand and I know these places will not

Ghosty

Ghosty,

Thanks for the recommendations.  I will check them out in June.

donald

Archived