Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Which one would you choose and why?

KK7

Hi people,

In November for my 2nd trip I am looking to stay at:

Areca Lodge in a Super Deluxe Double room

or

LK Metropole in a Studio with Balcony (or maybe standard I'm not too sure, is there much difference?)

or

August Suites in a Superior Double Bed

or

LK Renaissance in a Studio room

I have never stayed at any of these and can't really decide, although I am edging towards Areca Lodge right now. I stayed at Page 10 last time and fancy a change. If anyone has stayed at any of these hotels, please let me know what you thought and where you would rather stay. 

Thank you fellow addicts!!

I would stay at Lk renaissance because their studio room is big and hotel is excellent with very friendly staff. I stayed also at Areca and it is good hotel too. But imo LK renaissance is better than Areca.

I`ve stayed at August Suites but not stayed in the other three so cant fairly compare,all i can say is i liked the August Suites and am staying there later in the year.

Stayed at both LK Ren. & Areca.   IMO the LK Ren. studio is a little nicer & larger room than the Areca super deluxe. But I prefer Areca Lodge overall. The super deluxe room's are in the Evergreen building. which is a pretty quite location(back portion of the property).  I spend time during the day at the pool. And the pools areas(2) at Areca are nicer. The BG age policy(18+) for the Areca is not an issue for me. But understand that it could be for others

IMO again, you can't go wrong with either. If there is a fault, I'd prefer a walk-in shower over a tub/shower combo at both hotels.

I have stayed in the LK Ren & August Suites.Both good places.When I was there August Suites had a bit more of a refined atmosphere with quiet guests,Japanese & older European,a few families with kids splashing in the pool.It was very quiet at night which wass good.Can party over the road in Soi 7 & 8.LK Ren was more of a party place with doors banging in the early hours,but you have bars right on the doorstep,more in the heart of things.You can nip out,bar fine & nip right back in again.

If you like lounging around the pool then Areca is the place to go and has a gym (if interested)

LK Ren is a better class hotel, it is small and so I rarely saw another guest when I brought a girl home. No gym though

Going to try LK Metropole next trip as I heard there was building work near LK Ren but that may be over when you go in Nov. (LK Metropole has gym)

stayed in all hotels above

LK ren has best rooms but very noisy at night until 5 am because of bars in front of hotel

Areca Lodge has dated rooms but good pool

August Suites is best of all but if u stay in a deluxe pool view room.superior rooms are little noisy

If you stay at LK Metropole, get the Double Room. They are actually like the Studio Room with a kitchen but bigger and with a 2 seat couch

I can also reccomend u sea me sprind too hotel in same price range...It has most quiet rooms I have stayed in pattaya in my 7 trips

Doesn't it also depend on what you want to do and where you like to spend most of your time in Pattaya?

If you like lounging around the pool then Areca is the place to go and has a gym (if interested)

LK Ren is a better class hotel, it is small and so I rarely saw another guest when I brought a girl home. No gym though

Going to try LK Metropole next trip as I heard there was building work near LK Ren but that may be over when you go in Nov. (LK Metropole has gym)

If you stay at LK Ren, then you can use the gym at LK Metropole free of charge (it's just up the soi).

Archived