IGNORED

Looking for beach huts on ko samet

incie

Can anyone recommend any good beach huts to stay in on ko samet . I will be there on the 11th - 13th July and I'm looking for something around the 1000-1500 thb range . Thanks

If you want a bamboo style hut you may want to check out Ao Nuan. They also have larger elevated bungalows with private showers and air conditioning. It's a small, quiet resort with a small beach that is fairly private. If you search online you can find pictures and reviews. The only issue is that to the best of my knowledge they don't accept reservations, they don't even have a phone. Basically show up and hope for the best.

IMO you will find much better choise on Koh Chang, there are some very nice bungalows right on the Beach...Great place to chill for a while

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend any good beach huts to stay in on ko samet . I will be there on the 11th - 13th July and I'm looking for something around the 1000-1500 thb range . Thanks

i will probably get to samed on the 13th july, going to stay in patts for a week first. i have also been looking for beach side places, closest i found to a bungalow is tuks little huts.. if you find somewhee decent pm me and let me know will you

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Archived