Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Any dope on Queen Pattaya Hotel?

DebutantIndian

Hi Guys,

Can any of you shed some more light on the Queen Pattaya hotel (356/4 Moo.9 Central Pattaya Rd. Nongprue Banglamung, Central Pattaya.)??

How are the rooms? Comparative rates? Is it guest friendly? (Have looked up their website and also sent them a mail) But would like to know your opinion.

I wanted to stay close to the Beach Road but looking for a cheap clean decent hotel that can be guest friendly (would hate to pay joiner fees for a threesome)

Any more information that I should have.

Thanks,

DI

I used to stay there a lot. Good location,guest friendly but to be honest it really needed some renovations. last time I stayed there was 3 years ago and there are far better hotels for similar money closer to Walking Street. It's not bad, but it feels damp throughout the hotel and the carpet seems sticky.

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I used to stay there a lot. Good location,guest friendly but to be honest it really needed some renovations. last time I stayed there was 3 years ago and there are far better hotels for similar money closer to walking street. It's not bad, but it feels damp throughout the hotel and the carpet seems sticky.

Thanks for the info. Can you share more on the hotels nearby which would be similarly priced?

Eurotel just opposite 2nd Road, maybe 50 mtrs away from Queen Pattaya. Nothing special but should match your criteria.

Stay 3 years ago, old place with some rénovation, other choice, next door Furama,

http://pattayaone.com/queen

http://pattayaone.com/furama

furama is even worse, rusty bathtubs and all!! If you look on soi 7/8 and are willing to part with 3/400 baht can get much nicer hotels like flipper lodge etc,

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

• 3 months later...

I have been a couple of times in Pattaya Queen and will never do again. Old rooms with dirty carpet and noisy aircons and lousy bathroom, and some of the staff aint friendly at all.

For the same price you can find much much better.

MBL

Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
Where there aren't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst;
For the temple-bells are callin', an' it's there that I would be,
By the old Moulmein Pagoda, looking lazy at the sea;

Oh, East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet,

The queen Pattaya hotel is a full on shite hotel

I can the misfortune to stay there 4 years ago for one night

Booked for 7 nights

The QP is full of Indians on ultra cheap package holidays

Archived