Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Opey De Place or Nature View

Siraulo

I am debating now between Opey De Place and Nature View for the second part of my trip

Which one is better stay...less noise, better location, rooms, pool and service

I just spent 2 weeks at Nature View and enjoyed it. Responsive staff and very friendly. The other guests seemed to be more elderly gentlemen so there was no noise to contend with. They also do your laundry for the same price as outside the hotel. Highly recommend.

The only bad is that the TV picture was shit, but if you're go to Pattaya to watch TV :)

Wireless very good I was able to download some english movies to watch. I didn't use the pool but it looked good.

Location was good for me, close to LK Metro, and their are motorbike taxis across the road, as well as a 7-11 when you bring your lady back.

I just spent 2 weeks at Nature View and enjoyed it. Responsive staff and very friendly. The other guests seemed to be more elderly gentlemen so there was no noise to contend with. They also do your laundry for the same price as outside the hotel. Highly recommend.

The only bad is that the TV picture was shit, but if you're go to Pattaya to watch TV :)

Wireless very good I was able to download some english movies to watch. I didn't use the pool but it looked good.

Location was good for me, close to lk metro, and their are motorbike taxis across the road, as well as a 7-11 when you bring your lady back.

You don't go to Pattaya to watch tv but u waste time watching movies lmao :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't go to Pattaya to watch tv but u waste time watching movies lmao :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahaha even studs need to time recuperate :)

Location was good for me, close to lk metro, and their are motorbike taxis across the road, as well as a 7-11 when you bring your lady back.

Thanks for feedback. Sounds great to me

Opey is in a great location with a good pool area.  They hiked their prices up a couple of years ago over Xmas/NY so not good for me.  And their beds are like concrete!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

How do you book with Nature View? By email? They are not listed on Agoda

I have stayed in both hotels a few times

Nature view in my opinion is a better and new hotel + cheaper since opey hiked their prices

How do you book with Nature View? By email? They are not listed on Agoda

I just emailed them my dates, and they replied within 24 hours.

They ask that you email them a confirmation email 7 days before you are due to arrive, to secure your booking

I have always been going to give the Nature View a try,might for a couple of days very how it goes

I will stay two days at Nature View. I am bit concerned about noise issue 

looks like theres going to be a few bm in nature view in april

I am bit late to book room at NV. Seems that best rooms are already taken :(

"Please kindly inform that Pool Side rooms are fully booked at your requested period."

Shit only noisy rooms left facing main street. Not sure if to book :(

Shit only noisy rooms left facing main street. Not sure if to book :(

Try Duan Nam Ing next door.

Never mind. Booked at Opey De Place

Hope you got the poolside!

Hope you got the poolside!

Not sure about that. I will send email and ask for upgrade

Screen shot 2014-04-06 at 6.04.07 PM.png

At least you've got the best burger bar stationed right outside your hotel.  Happy Burger, the worlds finest.  

At least you've got the best burger bar stationed right outside your hotel.  Happy Burger, the worlds finest.  

This is my first stay at Buakhao area (8+2 days). Will explore next week 

This is my first stay at Buakhao area (8+2 days). Will explore next week 

Directly opposite you have Express Laundry (very good) and next to them is a great bar, Place to Bee.  Next to that is the Devonshire, great place to eat, I'm so jealous!!

Try Duan Nam Ing next door.

I tried to check the place out but the staff seemed very uninterested.

I tried to check the place out but the staff seemed very uninterested.

I don't think they have a website either.  Good place though i think.

Not sure about that. I will send email and ask for upgrade

Std same same poolside but not beside pool. Hopefully you'll get the advantage of my cancellation to upgrade to poolside. You'll have a ball. It's a great area. Might even see you if you're around after songkran.

Std same same poolside but not beside pool. Hopefully you'll get the advantage of my cancellation to upgrade to poolside. You'll have a ball. It's a great area. Might even see you if you're around after songkran.

23d to 25th at Opey De Place. Might see you around

Archived