IGNORED

Areca Lodge

flamme

In Which wing? Evergreen, is where i've stayed before,, and it looks out onto part of the hotel. The other rooms in the evergreen wing are to the right.

271101_2136138478941_4306815_n.jpg

And night time..

259864_2137268187183_2185909_n.jpg

In Which wing? Evergreen, is where i've stayed before,, and it looks out onto part of the hotel. The other rooms in the evergreen wing are to the right.

And night time..

Thanks for information and great photos

I can confirm that the rooms described as super delux by the booking agencies are in the Evergreen wing. I always stay there. Great choice.

I can confirm that the rooms described as super delux by the booking agencies are in the Evergreen wing. I always stay there. Great choice.

Thanks for comment. I hope I will be happy to choose it.

Super Deluxe Rooms are all in Evergreen Wing but be aware that some do not have pool views

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Super Deluxe Rooms are all in Evergreen Wing but be aware that some do not have pool views

Thanks pattayagolf. I wrote a note in the reservation page about the pool view room. I hope I can find a room which has pool view.

And night time..

Great night time view.

Super deluxe rooms are in the Evergreen bldg. The building is L shaped so your either facing the pool & LK Ren hotel.  or facing toward  the back entrance of the Avenue shopping mall on 2nd road.   The Evergreen bldg. is a quite location at night. Great central location.   And a quick walk to either LK Metro or 2nd road. 

Is there easy parking for a car?

Is there easy parking for a car?

YES, has underground parking

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

I have heard nothing but great things about the evergreen wing. Had friends staying there this year, I visited and used the pool several times a week. They all loved the place.

Good wi-fi, excellent location. Breakast is edible, but ends relatively early for us late night creatures(IIRC 10 AM).Bed is a little hard, but not enough to bother me.Always nice and quiet. Great underground parking lot with direct access to the lobby. No girls under the age of 20 allowed in the room (they are strict on this). I never tried the pool.

Good wi-fi, excellent location. Breakast is edible, but ends relatively early for us late night creatures(IIRC 10 AM).Bed is a little hard, but not enough to bother me.Always nice and quiet. Great underground parking lot with direct access to the lobby. No girls under the age of 20 allowed in the room (they are strict on this). I never tried the pool.

This a deal breaker for me, plus a joiner fee for a 2nd girl.

I've always liked the hard beds though - good for your back!

Really? You show up with a 19 year old and they send her on her way? I agree that is a deal breaker and glad I found out before booking.

I found this hotel rather crappy (except for its location). The interiors were quite tired and dated. Stayed in the Evergreen wing. 

And yes, they are firm on the "no female guests under the age of 20" thing.

You found the evergreen wing tired and dated?

This wing is brand new, I find it hard to believe that you have even stayed there after making a comment like that! And the other towers have been redone a few years ao.

I smell troll.

The new signs on the desk now say that the girl or 'entertainer' must be more than 18 years old, so they seem to have had a change of policy recently!

The new signs on the desk now say that the girl or 'entertainer' must be more than 18 years old, so they seem to have had a change of policy recently!

It is a good new :)

Look it up on Agoda.com. Im staying there May 10-27. My first time there

A couple of questions for you guys:

a. Anyone tried the Deluxe vs Super Deluxe rooms ? Is the difference worth it ?

b. Someone told me there is noisy construction work going on. I'm pretty sensitive to noise - and the worst thing would be to wake up at 08:00 each morning due to construction noise.

Does anyone know what's the status?

Archived