Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 5

Thait Wad

Although out in Jomtien, this a fantastic place to stay. You are 10 minutes from Pattaya on the bus, less than it usualy takes to get down Beach Road, and what you get for your money is incredible value.

Got lucky and booked it thru a PA member named vipralf at a good price due to a cancellation.

What I got for my money was a massive room, 48 sq metres, a seriously comforatble bed and large sofa, a balcony bigger than most hotel rooms, and a bathroom more than big enuf to have major fun in with 2 Devil's Den girls. 

When you add the amazing view; Daytime of the beach and offshore islands, nightime the lights of Jomtiem which the ladies love, and being on the 15th floor the sea breeze means you hardly need air-con, this is nice.

Another plus factor is the fact that the complex has a massive pool, loungers aplenty, is next to a quiet part of Jomtien Beach, and has all the amenities you could possibly want, mini-mart, laundry, restaurants, etc.meaning your days are relaxed.

Evening-wise, Jomtiem is not exactly rocking but search and you will find.Nothing is more than a 10 minute walk away. The Rhompo/Market complex has a load of bars and fit ladies, the restaurants are generally better than those in Patts, and Soi 7 and Whitehouse have good bars. 

As said, Patts takes no time to get there on the bus and it only costs 80 baht to get back on an m/c taxi. Forget all that waiting on 2nd Road. 

All in all, a beautiful room, great view, relaxing days, and rocking nights if you want them. Massive value, and even without my discount it works out cheaper than the average sardine-can hotel room.

As said, vipralf is the PA member to contact and he has a number of units here. I think his web-site is [email protected]

Check out what is here.

Thanks for the props Thait Wad   :)   

Here is a few pics of another unit we have in the same building (View Talay 5C) 18th floor

Still a lot of time slots available.  PM me for details.

IMG_0725.JPGIMG_0724.JPGIMG_0726.JPGIMG_1479.JPG

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Archived