Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The phone number/contact information for Nirun Condo?

Halibed

Hi, I'm trying to book a room from Nirun Condo through their website:

The problem is an error occurs during one of the final pages on their booking process. And they do not seem to be responding to contact form messages.

Does anyone have a good phone number to them? I definitely need to get in contact with an English speaker who could help me with a booking.

*PS I'm also looking at other budget rooms if you have any good ones in mind

Hi, I'm trying to book a room from Nirun Condo through their website:

The problem is an error occurs during one of the final pages on their booking process. And they do not seem to be responding to contact form messages.

Does anyone have a good phone number to them? I definitely need to get in contact with an English speaker who could help me with a booking.

*PS I'm also looking at other budget rooms if you have any good ones in mind

sent you a pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

sent you a pm

Thanks for the offer but I am looking for the contact info to Nirun also.

I think there is trouble at nirun with management committee problem. Sorry if i'm mistaken.

Have you stayed there before? Maybe look elsewhere.

Nirun does not rent condos. Nirun is just the builder. To rent at Nirun, go thru one of the many companies or people on site. There are always rentals available there, I believe they have just under 2000 units.

You might be able to find a rental unit on google but the best way is  to be there and inspect the unit before you actually rent because they vary in how nice they are.

I own a double unit there and am happy with it. If you are on a budget, this is a great place, a 26 meter unit usually rents for 5000 to 6000 baht per month. The building in the back, I think 32 meter units, rent a little higher.

It's also just around the corner from Club Four, one of the best deals in Pattaya.

The trouble rumor is they just elected a new manager and it is yet to be seen is he will make any major changes. Let's give him a chance.

Yeah I have mentioned information about Nirun Grand Ville Condo on Arunathai near Big C Plus on Pattaya Klang.  Only way to rent a condo is to personally visit the site and go through one of the agents who look after the units, there are several. Like the article above metions the rental rates range from 5000 - 6000 Bahts for a 26 Meter Studio unit, this is during High season, and if you plan to stay 2-3 months, if you were to stay 6 months or more you can bargain a lower rate. 

Things to watch out for when renting at Nirun Condo, make sure you inspect the Bed and Mattress, some units offer excellent mattress others a junky one, I went during High season and ended up with a lousy mattress even though the rest of the unit was great, you sleep on the Mattress and have fun so make sure its in excellent condition.  If you go during Low season you can expect to get better rates and deals, more units come up and its harder to rent, plus the fact that Thailand has a Care taker government and is unstable tourism has slowed down, and every renter right now must be really appreciated. Be warned that the units are very basic, its best to find a unit on the lower floor especially during the summer or you will get a massive Air Conditioning bill, guess on the plus side you dont need any hot water and would save on electricity.  :GoldenSmile1:

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

Archived