IGNORED

Hotel close to second road and soi Diana

dzikidzik

Hi! Im looking for hotel for August like in topic. Close to 2nd road and soi Diana. Budget 1000-1200bht/night for 2 weeks. The most important for me is lack of gogo's noises and goooood aircon cause i have problems with sleep in pattaya. Especially when is hot. I need less than 22c. Thanks for help Hits :)

maybe a little over budget but try LK metropole

better room , maybe have better air con as well for you

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Good luck with noise free hotels i found very few in pattaya. Best to ask rooms away from main street but again so many constructions around

I have stayed several times at the former Jasmine Mansion, now called the Jasmine Villa Pattaya on Soi Buakhao, the rooms have great AC, you dont hear noise and are clean, or try the Sawasdee Siam just up the corner on the same street. August is Low season so you should not have any problem getting a room at either place, Jasmine in is smaller and more intimate with a nice sitting area out front. 

http://www.jasminevillapattaya.com/

Cheers, 

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

Bay Breeze on soi honey is an option, also Page 10 across Soi Diana, though slightly more expensive.

................................................................................................................

I agree Mick Baybreeze is just right, 1000 baht for balcony room, great location and no noise

Try the Sunview Place on soi Buakao ... room 505 on my last trip had brand new aircon ... very silent and very efficient ... and if you leave the door closed, you won't have any noise from outside coming in.

I'm a light sleeper too and i had no problem sleeping there.

http://www.sunviewplacepattaya.com/index.html

Room are clean and done every day and staff is very friendly and eager to please.

I paid 850Thb a night and I stayed there from April 26 to May 12 2013.

Hope it helps

:hello09:

There are lots and lots of guest house in this area but Cantebury is the best , best rooms , best coffee shop , best book store and most important a very helpful and very friendly owner Dave . This is you best choice .

Heh, I stayed in Canterbury last trip (i came back 5 days ago ;) ). All I can say. Canterbury is good, Café is great and the owners are the best :). I had big room there and aircon wasn't good enough.

Second thing was ladyboys and girls from bars opposite book shop. Before 5 no chance to sleep cause They've been screaming all night. First trip was on tight budget. Now I will try to treat myself a bit better: airlines, hotel etc. We'll see what will work better for me and third trip show it ;)

I would recommend trying the Areca Lodge ... Its less than 5 minute walk to Soi Honey...  I have stayed at the Bay Breeze before .. and It is OK  but the Areca is much nicer .. better pool, and right across the street from LK Metro ...  Great location .. and still very close to all the massage shops on soy honey !!!

I heard that Areca isnt fully girl friendly (some extra charges may happen)

Nature view on Soi baukhuaw mate, great hotel

You can probably get a room at Sun View on Soi Baukhuaw but Soi 13 between second road and beach road has several nice hotels that will require a little more money but very quiet and about a 5 minute walk to Soi Dianna.

I stayed at a very nice hotel just last week in Soi Honey /Soi 11 just off Second road.It is a new hotel THE SCENERY they were asking 1.200 Bht per nite but because I stayed for a few days they let me have it for 1.000 bht a nite.Very good value

Nice big room ,The room was very Zenish wooden Floor ,a wooden desk with flatscreen TV ,small fridge .A nice balcony looking out onto Soi Honey and good Bathroom Hot water pressure was good and the bed was very comfortable.

I also need quiet when I am sleeping and even tho some construction is going on around did not really hear it in the room.

They don`t have a web site and their email address is    [email protected]  see if they can send you some pics.

I have stayed in a few different hotels in Pattaya and this is definitely the best one yet for what I paid .Location is very close to Central and less than 10 mins to walk down to the beach.It is very close to second road .

Check out photos and details on www.chilloutguesthouse2-pattaya.com right next door to Honey Soapy Massage in Soi 11. Five minutes from all the action. Very quite superior rooms are all on Honey Soi for 1000 tbh a night but gets cheaper the longer you stay. All airconditioners go down to 16degrees. Have smaller rooms at the back but they overlook LK Metro and with all the go gos can be a bit noisy. No construction noise in this part of the Soi.No problems with having girls at no extra cost from the guesthouse but require ID card left at reception for your safety and protection.We have our own lovely ladies - see website for photos. Party tomorrow 2nd April at 7pm for Tans birthday. FREE FOOD AND MUSIC. All welcome.

I agree Mick Baybreeze is just right, 1000 baht for balcony room, great location and no noise

No noise? I doubt in soi honey.

And the bar beers opposite in sai 2 have live bands rock until 3am.

I have stayed at Opey de Place in Soi Lenkee on my trips for the last 6-7 years.  Nice big rooms, good AC, elevator for old farts like me that don't like to climb stairs, no noise problem.  No safe in room but a 'lock up' room with individual keyed boxes behind reception.  Restaurant is just so-so but there are so many on that Soi that it doesn't matter.  Reasonable price and great location.

http://www.opeydeplacepattaya.com/

baywalk residence is not too far from second road and then a few more minutes to soi diana,this hotel costs about 1700 baht per night,aya hotel is also nearby...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Go to Agoda.com and check the map.

I wish guys would tell me problems when here, I just had a guy tell me the A/C was too cold as he had turned it down to 18, I suggested turn it up to 24 as 18 is too cold, he assumed turning it to 18 would be right and did not know how to use it, 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Try The Siam Guest house.  Google it.  It is on second road in a small soi between soi diana and honey inn.  No pool, no restaurant, no in room safe.  AC good, good wifi, rooms cleaned daily, room size adequate, in a very quiet dead end street with absolutely no noise.  I stayed there in February, would recommend it highly.

Well safe is important for me I can even say a dealbreaker.

I stayed at :NoNo3: Siam Guesthouse :Hair_Out1: once, they put me in a room that had a generator right across from room less than 2 meters in the next building. I asked

:Cuss:

for another room, and they said no Manager gone home now. I unloaded my room very late at night after moving in late as I always come in late........ I walked down Diana up a block and got another room. They look good on outside only. Never again.

Lek hotel on second road. Soi 13 Nearly opposite Soi Diana so right location. New part of building for good new aircon. Higher floor for noise free sleeping. About 1000 to 1200 baht max. Girl friendly and not bad buffet food.

Archived