IGNORED

Looking for place with good reliable fast wi-fi and close to the action

photoguy

Will be there in June and will have to work some days online, so need reliable wifi. Any recommendations? In the past i have stayed in LK Metro at Destiny, and also on soi 10 at a place i forget the name of....and also the hotel that cant be named 9possibly imperial something, its right on soi10 and beachroad Nice room and good wifi, but thye started charging joiner fee for more than one girl. They all had decent wifi, but thinking of changin it up this time around.

Low season so hoping some decent rates in a good spot. I heard Destiny has went downhill.

Flipper house was on my radar, any info on guest frienldy, check ids, multiple guests, wifi etc?

LineID: photoguy35

A new hotel called Myantra might be good for you, as far as free WIFI and cold beer, the Chik-N-Coop Bar is an American owned beer bar on Second Road across from Mike Shopping Mall, (a 2 minute walk from Myantra. The WIFI is quick and reliable.

Interested to here which hotels have quick reliable wifi. Can be dissappointing, slow, intermittant and fustrating

I just stayed at the Dynasty on Soi 13 and was able to use my VOIP and computer without any issues.  Hotel was nice and staff was friendly.  They really didn't have a restaurant so I never ate or drank there.  The bathroom was about 2" lower than the main floor so while it was strange at first, never had a real issue.  Stayed next door at the White House Condotel last year and that was nice also with full restaurant and bar.

Interested to here which hotels have quick reliable wifi. Can be dissappointing, slow, intermittant and fustrating

I think the main issue is simply the "Thailand internet". It is not so bad but it certainly isnt what you expect in the West.

By consequence someone can report a hotel her as haveing "good wifi" but another guys experience, on a different day, can be wildly different.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Check out www.chilloutguesthouse2-pattaya.com for details. Free WiFi.

Archived