IGNORED

Looking for guest house near LK metro

no_1977

Hi,

I am being lazy...and trying to avoid spending hours on research...

I am looking for a guesthouse near LK Metro, preferably on Soi Bhukhaow or near. Last time I stayed in Jolly's (Soi Bhukhaow) which was ok but wouldn't mind trying something else this time.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

The two best guest houses I have stayed at in the area are China Garden and La Cerise, both in soi Lenkee. In both cases, the quality of the rooms are (almost) on par with a 4 star hotel. Both have excellent customer service, are scrupulously clean and are guest friendly. Low season prices under 1000THB per nite.

The Devonshire in Soi Lengkee (Opposite Opey de Place). Havent stayed there but have had breakfast there a number of times (cheap and very good). Only seen pics of their rooms and they seem to be nice and the prices are reasonable.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Butchers arms right on soi buakhao,only 2 mins walk from LK Metro    www.thebutchersarmspub.com

Metro Apartments.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

The Place to bee on soi lengkee rooms were good.Very large if you get the front ones and plenty of features.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

The Place to bee on soi lengkee rooms were good.Very large if you get the front ones and plenty of features.

I've spent a lot of time in this bar but never stayed in their rooms.  Location is top notch though.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

When it comes to value for Money, I doubt that I've ever stayed in a better place than China Garden hotel. If you just need a nice room in a great location, China Garden is a perfect choice.

stayed in The Rock Place in soi Lengkee - great place and cheap

seen inside iRovers just off soi Bhukhaow and has some big rooms for the money

also boomerang is right near there as well

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

I always stay at http://www.canterburytalescafe.com/ and absolutely love it there!

It is 100 yards from LK but with no real noise, dave is a great bloke and I have never had a problem there!

I often forget to lock money and camera/phone in the safe and have never had anything go missing.

Bill

The two best guest houses I have stayed at in the area are China Garden and La Cerise, both in soi Lenkee. In both cases, the quality of the rooms are (almost) on par with a 4 star hotel. Both have excellent customer service, are scrupulously clean and are guest friendly. Low season prices under 1000THB per nite.

Yes La Cerise is great,its a bit more expensive than China Garden but much better value imo.

There are lots and lots of guest house in this area but Cantebury is the best , best rooms , best coffee shop , best book store and most important a very helpful and very friendly owner Dave . This is you best choice .

Yes La Cerise is great,its a bit more expensive than China Garden but much better value imo.

I like both of them, but if pushed I would say that La Cerise is better....I think there is a 200THB pn price difference.

Guys - this is terrific. Thanks heaps for all the suggestions. As I'll be staying for over 2 weeks I might try 2 places. Great work!

<p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family:'Brush Script MT';">Never Say Never</span></span></p><div><p><span style="font-size:12px;"> </span></p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">about 20 trips to LOS, next trip in Dec-15...</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:Arial, 'sans-serif';">

Clean Guest House at Soi Lengkee is good too at about 750b/night . Just beside La Cerise

Archived