IGNORED

Nature view hotel

Eastboy

No safe is a deal breaker for me. When I am in the room I want to be 100% relaxed and not worrying needlessly.

They have a safe deposit room next to reception which is open 24 hours though and you can also put your own padlock on it apparently.

That's good enough for me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

g'day fellas .just got back on the weekend from a 10 day stay at nature view.i was a bit worried about the safe, but the safety box was fine.put my own padlock on .couldn't be more full of praise for all the staff.from the front desk.to security,and the cleaning staff.special mention to frank at reception.what a top bloke.will stay there again no dramas in the world.close walk to LK Metro and a short 5 min motorbike to Walking Street.or walk down soi Diana and baht bus to Soi 6.good pool also .all for 950thb for poolview room .which faces the rear so no street noise

Great booking the hotel now seems great thanks for info Bow

I am booked here in June for the first time, is it right you need to bring your own padlock for the safety deposit box?  I'm not sure if I read this here or not....

I am booked here in June for the first time, is it right you need to bring your own padlock for the safety deposit box?  I'm not sure if I read this here or not....

No you get a key for the box, but you can also put your own padlock for added security if you want

• 2 weeks later...

can somebody compare standart and deluxe rooms?is it worth giving 100baht more?

can somebody compare standart and deluxe rooms?is it worth giving 100baht more?

bathrooms are bigger and the room is about a 3rd bigger... but its space i didn't need or use, so go for the standard size rooms everything is the same but floor size.

bathrooms are bigger and the room is about a 3rd bigger... but its space i didn't need or use, so go for the standard size rooms everything is the same but floor size.

thanks lanzalad

Any other hotel that can compete with Nature View for a similar price / location . ?

It's a very popular hotel, must book several months in advance by email.

The location is great. Pool view rooms are quieter than Buckhao view rooms, so always fully occupied.

They offer weekly & monthly rate too.

I'm worried by the time I can head to Patts again, Nature View will jack up their prices, and who could blame them with such high demand.

I remember when renting condos was a steal, now their prices have gone up.

I'm worried by the time I can head to Patts again, Nature View will jack up their prices, and who could blame them with such high demand.

I remember when renting condos was a steal, now their prices have gone up.

its gone up around 100 baht over over the 4 years since it was built.

Is Nature view a step up or down from Areca Lodge or LK Metropole I wonder, both are a little more expensive but Include breakfast .

Is Nature view a step up or down from Areca Lodge or LK Metropole I wonder, both are a little more expensive but Include breakfast .

IMO a step down

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

I have stayed in Nature View, Areca Lodge and LK Metro and enjoyed both the Areca Lodge and Nature View but didn't really like LK Metro for a number of reasons including small pool, limited breakfast and was not really worth the money in my opinion,

Areca Lodge is more luxurious, the rooms are better equipped, nicer beds and decor, provide hand towels, toiletries are provided etc, It has a mini bar, in rooms safe as compared to wooden safe boxes in a room behind reception in Nature View..  Areca Lodge has two pools both of which are larger than the one in Nature View, Areca also has two Gyms.

Breakfast is usually included in Areca whereas it is not included in Nature View.

In summary if I am looking for a little more luxury I choose Areca Lodge and when I want value I stay in Nature View. You get what you pay for in each of the hotels.

• 4 months later...

thanks....  :)

What i always di is i bring a metal cash tin hinged on the inside. I put everything in the locked cash tin and the locked cash tin goes into the locker. I put my own very substantial padlock on it too. The hotel only have 1 locker key and ull have to pay for a new lock if u lose it. The idea with the cash tin is if someone gets in the locker they have to take the lot inc passport not just dip in and take a few notes. Ive left bulk of my money in locker gone to Phuket and samui for a week and its been there when i got back. Hope this helps settle the safe nerves

Archived