Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

1-7 Month Stay - Condo options in Pattaya

jojo90

Hi,

I'm coming to Pattaya for 1-7 months (I'll stay the first month, and if I love the place then will stay for another 6).

Usually when I come to town I'll stay as Mosaik Apartments near Tukom. It's a decent place to stay where you can pay nightly, weekly, or monthly. I've stayed in most of their range of rooms. It's 15,000 a month for 32m2, electric is 7B/unit and water is 35. I don't know if this is a rip off or not.

What I would like to know is any others alternatives? Looking around some real estate companies it looks like I can get a really nice place in Pattaya for 15,000-17,000 a month, centrally located with gym and pool thrown in. The only thing is these need a commitment of 6 months. I like the idea of being on a rolling 1 month contract free to change my mind if things aren't working out.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where else I could find monthly rentals in Pattaya with gym, pool, and decent rates?

Joe.

Haha, the question not whether you will like the place after you visit for 1 month, the real question is can they get rid of you after 7 months? People come to Thailand for 2-3 months and after 5 years they still are wondering when they will go back home, never realizing they have been home all along. 

Well as far as condo rentals go I have stayed at Nirun Grand Ville on Arunathai, that is near Pattaya Klang (Central) close to Big C Extra, ask any taxi guy they will take you there in a heart beat. 

Make sure you go to the 10 story tower its where all the better rooms are, they normally rent from 12,000 and up for a 32M2 room and you get the Water and Electrical bill and pay the going rate and not some jacked up rate that the owner makes money on. The Low Rise condo's are cheaper but not as nice, there is a Pool, Gym and many shops. 

NJOY 

This is PAT Beach Many come, few want to leave. 

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

Haha, true, I'm sure I'll be dragging myself away after 7 months. I'm just 33 so unfortunately need to leave to find work again... With some reserve funds in the bank!

Thanks for the advice, I'll check e place out. I'll probably book I to a hotel for a week while I go on e hunt for condos!

Haha, true, I'm sure I'll be dragging myself away after 7 months. I'm just 33 so unfortunately need to leave to find work again... With some reserve funds in the bank!

Thanks for the advice, I'll check e place out. I'll probably book I to a hotel for a week while I go on e hunt for condos!

Mate I am staying in Jontiem in View talay 5... Very nice spot and 15K a month. You will need 2 months up front though. 

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Mate I am staying in Jontiem in View talay 5... Very nice spot and 15K a month. You will need 2 months up front though.

Thanks Atlas, I stayed in one of the VT condos before that one of the other BMs rents out. It's a nice spot to be but from recollection quite far, I remember the groans from the girls when it turned out they had to trek over to Jomtien!

I'm not completely writing it off as it's a nice place to be, but will probably check out central pattaya first!

How did you find the condo, through some agency or direct with the condo?

Thats a good price. My cheapest monthly unit is 19,000 in VT5C. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

At the budget end of accommodation we have this at Niran available at 5,000 per month on a 6 month booking, includes hot water shower, en-suite, A/C fan, 2 recliners, balcony with sink, large fridge, Microwave, kettle, TV, DVD player, electronic safe, wardrobe, King size bed.

Is basic but for the money is a good deal, the apartment is + water and electric but not expensive.

Many amenities includes 2 pools, a gym but have to pay small fee, many small shops, launderettes, cafe's bars in the area, 7/11 and Tesco express right there and 5 mins walk from Big C Extra, good security, good internet connection for about 700baht per month, more for the long term independent visitor. 

Small NIRAN 2 post.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I have apartment(s) for rent in Soi 17, walking distance from TukCom.

Modern, furnished, TV, aircon, next to 2 markets and 7/11.

10,000B per month plus 10,000B deposit (refundable), elec 8B/unit,

water 200B/person, cable TV 100B/month.

Call me +66-81-8643831 or email [email protected]

I have apartment(s) for rent in Soi 17, walking distance from TukCom.

Modern, furnished, TV, aircon, next to 2 markets and 7/11.

10,000B per month plus 10,000B deposit (refundable), elec 8B/unit,

water 200B/person, cable TV 100B/month.

Call me +66-81-8643831 or email [email protected]

Thanks - will call first week of April when I'm in Patts.

Have a look on airbnb see if theres anything you like the look of. Message the seller then arrange a deal between the 2 of you of the site

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits  :D

Archived