IGNORED

Tims or page 10? Advice

HimBadMan

About to cancel my vt6 reservation. Thinking a hotel is better for me. Only 7 days.

Pool is important. The one at tims looks really nice. Prices are similar. Since 1st time. I guess ws would be preferred. But will venture to LK Metro and Soi 6

Oh my hotel has to be girl friendly !!

Currently staying at August Suites, very happy with the room and good location between Soi 6 and LK Metro, easy to get baht buses to both.

The pool is nice and definitely GF, only thing lets it down is the included breakfast, would suggest not bothering with it and get the cheaper room rate.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Currently staying at August Suites, very happy with the room and good location between Soi 6 and LK Metro, easy to get baht buses to both.

The pool is nice and definitely GF, only thing lets it down is the included breakfast, would suggest not bothering with it and get the cheaper room rate.

Cheers

Yes i agree the breakfast isnt up to much,although i only got up in time for about three of them in a three week stay anyway,the food i ordered round the pool was nice though.To be perfectly honest i cant really find fault in my stay back in july/august,i did have a couple of issues but both were entirely my own fault,and they dealt with them no problem.(blocking the sink with puke after i drank too much,and breaking the head off the bum sprayer and nearly flooding the bathroom) :WinkGrin1:

Stayed at both Page10 and Tims ( Intimate Hotel ) , the pool is much better and I prefer the rooms at Tims

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Cheers

august and April Suites do charge extra for a second girl...  

loved my stay at page 10, and have stayed at april suites before, it was great too... better price than Page 10, but second girl cost evens it up for us polygamist guys...   :)

You'll never get a kind word about Tim's out of me.  Ordered a driver from them to take me to the airport, first time there.  I WAS EXPLICIT about which airport and was taken to the wrong one.  Missed my flight and lost a day off my holiday.  Tim's offered me a free upgrade the next time I booked with them, no cost to them as I will never be staying there again, so I guess the cost for their fuck up was all on me.

Stayed at Page 10 next year, great hotel, though I can't speak for the hotel, never used it.

Having spent many, MANY nights at Page 10. I think it has gone downhill. Staff still friendly but place feels worn. Rooms need some touch up and deep clean. Mine had ants everywhere. Pool was barely maintained and had a deep green algal bloom going. Rates no longer commensurate with quality. Suggest elsewhere on Soi 10.

Archived