Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Suggestions

LMNOP

Hi All

Looking for suggestions, recent stay I split between China Garden and Page 10.

Next Trip and bringing a Friend along so looking for a good hotel for a First Timer to stay at in Pattaya?

Something not to expensive but not a total dump.

Not a guest house for the first few days, hotel.

But open to guest houses after this.

Cheers

LMNOP

Try Nature View on Soi Bukahow,not far from China gardens,nice and clean,and good location ,a lot cheaper than Page 10,also has pool which I know CG doesn't. girl friendly,get pool side allot quieter.But if it's between CG or Page 10,i'd go for page 10,

There are so many hotels in Pattaya. What I'd do in your situation is to head over to Agoda, find all the Pattaya hotels in your price range and preferred location and then make a selection based on your own impression, the comments and the ratings of those who have stayed there before. I do that all the time when I am heading to a place and don't know where to stay. My "failure rate" is below 5% when I pick a hotel where the most recent comments are good and it has a rating of at least a 7.

Ah... if you follow my advice, click on the Agoda link on this page. Apparently PA gets some comissions from it.

Happy holidays!

August suites gets consistently good things said about it,i stayed last trip and staying there later in the year,i really liked it.

August suites gets consistently good things said about it,i stayed last trip and staying there later in the year,i really liked it.

Stayed at April Suites and not a fan of the Staff. So August and April are both on my do not Book list.

Cheers for the advice above from all.

Staying at August Suites atm, staff have been great so far and like the location. Happy camper.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

sutus court 1. Stayed there feb-march, going back aug-sept. Very good value for money

Try Nova Gold - cheapest 4 star hotel in Patts.

What's their girl policy?

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi 6 upcoming crawls and parties:

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Guest ID checked at reception - no charge for a guest (if you book double room)..more than one guest, I don't know...I haven't got the energy  :WinkGrin1:

golf thailand 048.JPG

Guest ID checked at reception - no charge for a guest (if you book double room)..more than one guest, I don't know...I haven't got the energy  :WinkGrin1:

Right on. Are Soi 6 and 7 walking distance?

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Right on. Are Soi 6 and 7 walking distance?

Soi 6 is in walking distance - 7 minutes or so + hotel has a free golf buggy service. The buggy will also take you to Drinking Street - the best BB complex in Patts IMHO.

Soi 7 is quite a way from Soi 6.

Soi 6 is in walking distance - 7 minutes or so + hotel has a free golf buggy service. The buggy will also take you to Drinking Street - the best BB complex in Patts IMHO.

Soi 7 is quite a way from soi 6.

Really? 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Really? 

Really...Drinking Street is the best beer bar complex IMHO.

1) Farm Fresh...many of the girls who come to Patts start their career at DS

2) No hawkers or beggars - they are completely banned

3) One DJ playing across the complex - rather than each bar competing with each other

Really...Drinking Street is the best beer bar complex IMHO.

1) Farm Fresh...many of the girls who come to Patts start their career at DS

2) No hawkers or beggars - they are completely banned

3) One DJ playing across the complex - rather than each bar competing with each other

Image aopudl2c516.gif

You asked why (IMHO) that Drinking Street is the best BB complex in Patts. I go on to outline 3 reasons and your reaction is "555". You are perfectly entitled to disagree with my conclusions, but a more considered response on your part might have been of more use to BMs.

Agree, but since you stressed "IMHO" there really is no point in replying. Who am I to say your opinion is not right. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

I booked into Nova Gold.....excited!

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Agree, but since you stressed "IMHO" there really is no point in replying. Who am I to say your opinion is not right. 

but, you DID reply, and the reply was not helpful...

just sayin...  what complex would YOU say is the best, and why?

:)

but, you DID reply, and the reply was not helpful...

just sayin...  what complex would YOU say is the best, and why?

:)

Daddee - exactly mate. The OP asks for suggestions to help out a Patts first-timer, I offer my opinion and vipralf seeks to laugh at it. There would be nothing wrong at all if vipralf were to disagree with my opinion and offer an alternative of his own. Instead he belittles my suggestion and offers nothing in return. People who have a negative outlook on life often act in this fashion.

I booked into Nova Gold.....excited!

Hi Buddy, I hope you have a great time  :ThumbUp6:

Hi Buddy, I hope you have a great time  :ThumbUp6:

I'm excited! Ready to make friends...among other activities haha

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

Nova Gold is on the way to third road from second road and Soi 6, yes?

Walked by it last trip, looked like a great place to stay!

Have fun guy!

Have a great time 6 string. Did the OP ever find what he was looking for? Lottery winner and Daddy(?) we can discuss beer bars on a more appropriate forum, not the accommodation one. Actually discussing it over a beer while looking at the talent would be the best idea. Cheers everyone! 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Archived