Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

RCI Timeshares

pyrojohn

Has anyone tried either of the RCI timeshare properties? The two closest to Walking Street are MTC at Pattaya Hill and Chateau Dale Beach Resort. Neither got great reviews on RCI. Neither are within walking distance of the action but would be quieter.

For an $89 USD exchange fee to stay there per week, is it worth it?

stayed at the one on pattaya hill 16yrs ago

just to use up some weeks I had in the bank which were due to expire

don't waste your exchange on it

as its a hotel with some rci rooms to exchange

service was non existent

not on public transport route

entertainment in the area limited

cheaper to come here and look for hotel to stay

on arrival

taxi will be parked outside all day ready to rip you off

no in house entertainment

only watching the Chinese tour groups at feeding time   

you have been warned !!!!!!  

I wanted to use my RCI timeshare. However, I decided not to because of the reviews. Another reason was because my friends were staying at another hotel. Also, the transportation would have been a issue for me.

While I'm no expert, I know and have traded a lot time share. 

I buy them just to trade and have never been to my home resorts. 

Two of them are in So Africa. I have never been there.

I decided many years ago not to trade into Thailand. The reason is by the time you pay your yearly maintaince

fee and international exchange fee the cost is more than finding a nice 3 star hotel with breakfast. Also I believe

my international exchange fee is around $200. The other option is to use Dial Exchange or one of the other

exchange companies. If your really wanting to use the RCI check into a getaway. They have become very reasonable

for what you get. Save your RCI for travel in your home country or where there is a better value.

Did you know Bill Gates has a piece of RCI.. 

I liked one review! Best thing about the resort? ( Looking at it in our rear view mirror as we were leaving.) I think that says it all.

Archived