IGNORED

destiny hotel

malpas

It's more a guest house than a hotel but the rooms are nice, the location is good and Manny and Poo are both very helpful and friendly.

I stayed there for 9 days - Soi 13 2d Beach road - stay on the Street side, they will tell it is noisy, not true, got massage parlors all over, good German/Scandanavian resturants on same soi  all the action is close by, few blocks  over is Soi 6,  I had a ball, good breakfast, but "Stay on the Street Side", the inner rooms are depressing...........Have Fun         Oh!!   Go to the Ms Toy Bar down the main road on the opposite side, Live Band, Rock n Roll, Metal, and Easy Listening,  Thai as well.  Dynasty is Girl/Boy Friendly........ :GoldenSmile1: 

"Cry Havoc, Then Let Slip the Dog's of War"

The Dynasty Inn Soi 13 if this is what is meant is good but pricey for what it is basic accomodation but the centre of things they always call when girl is leaving to make sure everything is ok and it is secure.

Girl friendly and a baht bus ride away from everthing else!

J

stayed there xmas new years room 9 thisrd level but great room no bull;shit reception can just walk in alley with key no complaints except for the jacuzzi leaking but i never used it after that.

other then that its pretty good great area everything close by short baht bus to 6 or Walking Street .. loved it i would go again noise never bothered me gets quiet around 3 am but even before its not that bad..

Archived